...Why did the Hidden Palace suddenly get lots of changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming they transferred the posts from somewhere...

But from where, I have no idea.

The Hidden Palace just became, well, hidden. Either that, or it didn't really had any use. As Mystic kept saying, there's really nothing important in there. It probably only had more sophisticated suggestions about 1.1 or something.

Either way, it's not like it really makes any difference to you guys. That part of the forum was simply the untouchable.

And it was not 'renamed'. We've had the Staff Lounge for months already. It's where we have discussions on how to deal with problematic users, like the somewhat innocent Bigboi.

It's just another attempt by the staff to annoy us. =P

Another forum with posts in it that we can't read.

I removed the HPZ from the listing because it's not really used, and showed the Staff Lounge because it was always intended to be visible, but I screwed up back when I created it and never bothered to fix it.

I also prefer the users to know that we can and do talk about what to do about them when they screw up.

Mystic said:
I removed the HPZ from the listing because it's not really used, and showed the Staff Lounge because it was always intended to be visible, but I screwed up back when I created it and never bothered to fix it.

I also prefer the users to know that we can and do talk about what to do about them when they screw up.

It wasn't HPZ, Mystic. It was just HP. Wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back