Sapphire Outskirts Zone Race map ( Version 2 Map update!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is a race map I was working on for some time. The Sapphire Outskirts. It's a night themed level, and has a few texture changes. This map is MAP79.

Here are 4 screenshots.

Players start posistions.

Coming up to 1st checkpoint, and going up some stairs.

The underground water area to 2nd checkpoint.

Sonic flying between a death pit from a spring in the 2nd underground area.

And now the map download.

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=7acbd573dcc8a42e42356112f9fd667d

The updated release is out now. This is the fixed things.

.The lampposts have now deaf tags, so they can't move. I noticed that when I released the first version.

.The flat, and the textures have been toned down a bit, hopefully to get it the right one. But I don't want the textures and the flats too bright.

.I also noticed a few cramped areas in the stage. That has been resolved, and some of the paths are slightly bigger than they were in version 1.

Re: Sapphire Outskirts Zone Race map

HYPERKNUX said:
Enjoy. Also if you think the wall texture is a tad too bright, just say, and I'll try and make it a bit darker :).

Yeah, I think it should be toned a bit. Maybe make the floor a little brighter too, I dunno.

I haven't tested this map out, but it does look rather cramped, so you might want to consider making the paths a bit wider.

I made the Flat slightly brighter, and changed the colour of the mosaic texture to slightly brighter since that's what the main wall texture is.

Version 2 is out now. Check the first post of the topic of details of the updated & hopefully fixed things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back