• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jay's Miscellaneous Makings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the concept is what I do not like, but I admire your work and what you did is very well done.

Thanks for the kind words, and for clarifying what you had meant. I'm well aware I can't make something that appeals to absolutely everyone, and, more than likely, it'll cater to the same players that its influences do.

Looking great!, Although the explosions when someone gets hit feels unrealistic, Maybe just remove the explosions when someone gets hit and only let them explode on death...?

Those are just sparks where the bullet passed through the window. Players don't explode when they take damage. It does spawn a small blood spatter from one of the Metal Slug games, however, so that others can see the player getting hit.

Looking great!, Although the explosions when someone gets hit feels unrealistic, Maybe just remove the explosions when someone gets hit and only let them explode on death...?

It looks like that explosion was more for the bullet hitting the wall, and not the person getting hit

Well regardless thats another thing i forgot to mention!

Wallbangs are takening into account when killing someone, which is awesome

@Jay Is there a limit to how many walls you can go though?

Is there a limit to how many walls you can go though?

There's currently no limit to how many walls your bullets can travel through, but each gun has a specific distance that it is allowed to travel through walls. The more distance it travels through, the less damage it ends up doing, until it reaches that limit and fails to exit.

Shotguns don't penetrate walls at all, while pistols and SMGs generally have poor penetration power. If you're a good shot, sniper rifles still do decent damage through even thick walls. Other weapons with powerful penetration values are the Python and the Desert Eagle - two secondary weapons that give up a high fire rate and mag size for impressive accuracy and ranged damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back