• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(New cutscenes with voice still in making) NEW VID! boss

Would you like captions or not captions?

• Yes i would like voice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO i like the old boring captions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet my Sonic voice could beat up your Sonic voi- *shot*

I basically hold the same opinion of those who posted on YouTube.

O.K. Not great. And your Sonic voice isn't as good as you think it is. Sorry.

I'm sorry, but that Sonic voice is very bad. the only voices I've ever heard that were worse were some guy doing Eggman on this flash video, and Tails from SatDC.

Whitch sonic voice do you people think I'm trying to do, the old one or the new one? And also like I said before, my mic messed up so I sound nothing like him for now. Just hold your hores you childish kids.

*is 16*

sonicthehedgehog/gsonic said:
Just hold your hores you childish kids.
*Can't stop laughing*
I know it was supposed to be horses, but geez!

Oh, and if you have multiple members telling you that your Sonic voice is bad (which you are), then its true. Don't try to pass it off on your mike.

Re: (I'm back) (New cutscenes with voice still in making)

I'm going to make cutsenses for srb2, so it has more of a plot when you go threw the levels. Sonic will talk to Knuckles and Tails so you will hear them talking as well. Ive made up a preview for you on Youtube, so you can know an example how the voices are going to sound like. (note the drawing style is like srb2 sorta) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7a12I8pcUQ

Help wanted for Tails voice

I can do Tails, but he has to have kind of a deep voice...
Come to think of it, wouldn't Tails sound kinda cool with a deep voice?

I hate captions, its so boring, you people should learn not to judge a book by its cover. look Ill make one with captions and with out captions then tell me how it is. Note( the youtube video I didnt know what to say so when the real ones come out they will sound better) At least this is a bit different then other cutscenes from the past.
  • I totally agree. Captions are boring. I'd rather have someone talking.
  • Dude, I can do an awesome Tails. Just let me record my Tails voice, and put a link to it and I'll let you hear it. And if you want, I could do other voices, and record them. Shadow for example, but you're not putting Shadow in the cutscenes now, are you?

I was trying to sound like the new sonic voice. *sigh* you people are worse then Simon. its just a fan voice and you are over reacting about it :/ and sheesh the new sonic guy is doing his best and I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back