Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, jeck. Mind releasing another version of Shuffle Sonic, but without the outline? that would be much appreciated.

There are a lot of missing md2s in here. Like the rings,the GFZ boss and his missiles, the detons and crawla commanders. where are they?

Last edited:
Hey, jeck. Mind releasing another version of Shuffle Sonic, but without the outline? that would be much appreciated.
Yeah that should be easy, count on it this weekend.
There are a lot of missing md2s in here. where are they?
Some models, such as Manic, were made in a flip method that no longer works in Srb2 v2.0.6. I fixed most of them, but have not had the motivation to fix some, I will soon though.

SONIC COLOR GAME LAND MODELS ADDED JAN. 19

Well I found this model on the Model Resource, and found a PERFECT way to covert to MD2 without changeing texture positions or guessing where things went. But it was WAY to advanced do I had to improvise for the Hands, arms, legs etc. Basicly all that is the original model is the Head, body, hand cuplink things, and textures. I love the animating done here, looks much like sonic colors'. Also, while playing around a bit, I made the model into a Sonic, got rid of intena and made the robot parts look like some sort of armor. (like the kind the Echidna Clan had in Sonic chronicles.)
I'm trying to upload them and it is giving me an error, so untill I figure out the problem I will add a link from 4shared.
attachment.php

I saw the armour Sonic before. It looks really good, but what's with the multiple colours for the Robo-Sonics? I thought it was only 2-player co-op. :\
Also, have you considered making colour change wads for these characters?

Edit: Oh, by the way, the "Echidna Clan" is called the Nocturnus in Sonic Chronicles.

I saw the armour Sonic before. It looks really good, but what's with the multiple colours for the Robo-Sonics? I thought it was only 2-player co-op. :\
Also, have you considered making colour change wads for these characters?

Edit: Oh, by the way, the "Echidna Clan" is called the Nocturnus in Sonic Chronicles.

How did you see the armor Sonic before? I made it from my own ideas, not from anything a saw.(other than the Nocturnus) And yes, its only 2 player coop, but after collecting some red rings, the players can chose a different Color Sonic bot to use. Color changer WADs have been thought of, but some textures are just too big, and changing the colors to match the SRB2 Palette make some look horrible, so I don't wanna mess with it. But anyone who wants to make them I am more than willing to post here. And I was just too lazy to remember the name of the Nucturnus Clan.

Oh, you posted the screenshots and the progress on the first post before you made that one. That's how I knew you were doing those.

By the way, the GL Armour Sonic looks really good in game. And I didn't know SSNTails had inputted that smooth transition thing into Models, looks excellent. Keep it up. Sometimes I wish there was a command in S_SKIN which assigned which model goes with which so that these models could go together.

SONIC COLOR GAME LAND MODELS ADDED JAN. 19

Well I found this model on the Model Resource, and found a PERFECT way to covert to MD2 without changeing texture positions or guessing where things went. But it was WAY to advanced do I had to improvise for the Hands, arms, legs etc. Basicly all that is the original model is the Head, body, hand cuplink things, and textures. I love the animating done here, looks much like sonic colors'. Also, while playing around a bit, I made the model into a Sonic, got rid of intena and made the robot parts look like some sort of armor. (like the kind the Echidna Clan had in Sonic chronicles.)
I'm trying to upload them and it is giving me an error, so untill I figure out the problem I will add a link from 4shared.
attachment.php
That looks way past cool. Can you include the Colors Sonic? Not the bots, but the actual Sonic from Colors.

I don't rip the models, I just convert to MD2 and animate. But after someone on the Model Resource does I'll be more than happy to!

um I could use some help with this
k, so I followed all the instructions people gave me to add md2's and every single time I'll try and add them and they dont show up! I have the MD2 thing (I have no clue what its called but it says something about srb2 on it I think haha) and I have openGL and everything but the models will not show up! can someone please help me?

TAILS SHUFFLE ADDED JAN. 22
Not much to say, Its Tails from Sonic Shuffle. But as an added feature, there is another model with Sonic and Tails In the same file. Same idea as "Sonic & Flare", but with Tails.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Hell no, those models have way too many pollys to be put together. The only reason I am able to do that with Sonic & Tails Shuffle is because they are Simple, sorry. I might be able to put Brawl Models together. (not Playable characters, the trophies and background people.)

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

KNUCKLES SHUFFEL ADDED JAN.23
Well I finished Knuckles Shuffle, and just like with Shuffle Tails I paired him with Sonic. But I also paired him with Tails, with two versions of that Model for Gluide or Fly ability. So all in all, Four new Models, one new character. As always, found at model resource, animated by me.
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back