• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Kalinka Cossack for SRB2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckykid7

I've Seen Character mods of Megaman, Roll, PharaohMan, etc.

Why not Kalinka Cossack from Megaman 4?

Stats: 5,4

Made with the help of Kartmaker:
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44319

There were no voice clips for her I could use so I had to "cheat" a bit by using the SFX from MegaMan 4...

I just need to figure out how to make her color scheme changeable like the rest of the other characters...

Attachments

• kart0000.png
    kart0000.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
I just need to figure out how to make her color scheme changeable like the rest of the other characters...

Take a look at other characters in a WAD editor and you'll notice the sprites are all green. Green is the default colour that SRB2 and SRB2Kart looks for when changing colours. That's why the kart is green in the Kartmaker example too.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip

Take a look at other characters in a WAD editor and you'll notice the sprites are all green. Green is the default colour that SRB2 and SRB2Kart looks for when changing colours. That's why the kart is green in the Kartmaker example too.

Okay thanks! I'll Check it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back