This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
srb20004.gif

I just figured out today that you can go INSANELY fast if you combine Junio Sonic with the SpamDash mod. Not sure if I shouldn't do this, but it's hella fun to do.

Also, I added the Dash Mode flag if you didn't notice already.

Last edited:
srb20004.gif

I just figured out today that you can go INSANELY fast if you combine Junio Sonic with the SpamDash mod. Not sure if I shouldn't do this, but it's hella fun to do.

Also, I added the Dash Mode flag if you didn't notice already.

That's one dark CD Sonic if I've ever seen one!

Question: Why is this called Junio Sonic and not Toei Sonic? This looks 90% Toei to me (the 10% non-Toei being the bullet dash, that is TrippleJaz's creation)

Question: Why is this called Junio Sonic and not Toei Sonic? This looks 90% Toei to me (the 10% non-Toei being the bullet dash, that is TrippleJaz's creation)

Toei Sonic was created by Junio studios. Toei animated Sonic.

control issue

For some reason while dashing midair i can aim left to right but not up or down. I'm on PC using a wired Xbox one controller. Is this a mapping issue?

Add a version with the thok only please

All is in the title. Is it possible to have a version with the thok ?
(a.k.a: the original sbr2 homing attack, jump dash)

Or is it possible to disable the bullet dash ?

For some reason while dashing midair i can aim left to right but not up or down. I'm on PC using a wired Xbox one controller. Is this a mapping issue?
For turning up and down you need to press forward and backward.
Or if you have the freeaim console variable on, it depends on where you are looking vertically.

how do you edit the "PK3" file ?

PK3s are actually just zip files that SRB2 can understand. But editing it that way is not recommended.
Slade should be able to open and edit PK3s fine.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Junio Sonic is the new official name for Toei Sonic. Also, did you need to post that twice??
Oops sorry

Oof i have a problem

When i do the bullet jump ability, the game makes my aim go up and i cant control it, i dont know what the problem is. can you help me please?

When i do the bullet jump ability, the game makes my aim go up and i cant control it, i dont know what the problem is. can you help me please?

I'm guessing you were holding up when charging the Bullet Dash.

A possible solution is uh... maybe try to use freeaim?

Bullet Dash Curl?

Don't want to be rude but, For His Bullet dash you could perhaps make it so he throws his arms out and curls?
toeisonic-f9kzkz2dlwnFvS3CsA

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back