• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Tailless is done! WITH LUA BOIZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
Will be seen here once accepted, not yet once I'm making this.: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=50468

Tailless is finished, but he just had a hiatus of getting released. Personal stuff that is. I hope to get it released once I can.

Stay tuned. It has support for the following Characters:
Supported Characters for Tailless:
Vanilla:
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles

Modded Characters:

CallieBuncle/CarterBuncles' ModernSonic (Not On MB)
Neo Sonic (MSonic)
SSNSonic and Tails
NoChuckles (SSNKNux)
More to discover!

(OKAY D00D I UPLOADED IT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be seen here once accepted, not yet once I'm making this.: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=50468

Tailless is finished, but he just had a hiatus of getting released. Personal stuff that is. I hope to get it released once I can.

Stay tuned. It has support for the following Characters:
Supported Characters for Tailless:
Vanilla:
Sonic, Tails, Knuckles

Modded Characters:

CallieBuncle/CarterBuncles' ModernSonic (Not On MB)
Neo Sonic (MSonic)
SSNSonic and Tails
NoChuckles (SSNKNux)
More to discover!

(OKAY D00D I UPLOADED IT!)

Hey, I know this sounds weird but could you not have support for a character that I made considering the fact that you know that I'm not the most comfortable talking and associating with you. Sorry if that sounds weird.

Hey, I know this sounds weird but could you not have support for a character that I made considering the fact that you know that I'm not the most comfortable talking and associating with you. Sorry if that sounds weird.

Oof. Sorry, I already made the patch and LUA in the mod. If it makes you better, load it in after Tailless.

-AARE

Uhh... what exactly is "Tailless"? You didn't quite explain what the mod itself is. You just told us what it currently supports which is odd.

And about what Carterbuncle's saying, y'know you can still update the mod to remove what they're asking you to remove, right? Especially now that you are aware that they do not want to be associated with you...

Oof. Sorry, I already made the patch and LUA in the mod. If it makes you better, load it in after Tailless.

-AARE

Dude you know that I don't like you considering I have you blocked on Twitter and that I've made tweets like this before: https://twitter.com/Carterbuncle/status/1340149669771563008, so adding in support for a character that I made seems weird especially since the character was removed from GameBanana months ago. Saying to load in the patch after Tailess does not help since I don't even want to play your character. Please remove the support in a further patch.

Uhh... what exactly is "Tailless"? You didn't quite explain what the mod itself is. You just told us what it currently supports which is odd.

And about what Carterbuncle's saying, y'know you can still update the mod to remove what they're asking you to remove, right? Especially now that you are aware that they do not want to be associated with you...

Tails without his tails? Like Earless, but Tails? So SRB1 Tails? But then he doesn't have tails? Uh

I don't know what the Tailless mod had for Lua support, but whatever it is, this user has been harassing another, and I have no tolerance for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back