Post your pics/art here!

not_my_priority_by_mystic_man-d8xo9au.png

This is one of Wario's finest moments but in the same time, He was kind of a douche. We all understand his passion for gold.

infinite%20resolve.png

Day 1: Oh man, this'll be great, I'm pouring all my soul into this!

Day 2: This is getting pretty tiring, colouring well is hard...

Day 3: what the FUC KING SH iT WHY DID ALL THE LINES MERGE PAINT TOOL SAI IS FUCKING GARBAGE OH MY GOD

bonus points for noticing which parts were done while I still cared and which parts were done after my soul was devoured by this moronic program

@Tokyo @Virt: Nice

@Zipper: I can tell that your soul was devoured when trying to make those hands... specially on that wrist... yeah, her arms are short and weird in general. The pink markings on her shoulders makes her look bruised or burnt.

I'm also not sure, but it might just be the case that her boobs are too low. Her shoes also feel ridiculously tiny, to the point it looks like she has baby feet.

Doodled Marx Soul on the most fitting sticky note of all time. It was off the top of my head too, and I'm kind of impressed by how close I got his design down.

KXS7C2k.jpg
Marx is totally one of my favorite Kirby characters and easily holds my favorite boss fights in the series. He attacks the player in a handful of curious and equally innocent ways for such a threatening looking monster and it just really fits the theme of Kirby as a whole. Death by rose, anyone?

Was testing out some things. Took about 45 minutes to do. Had a lot of fun with this one!

I'm currently living in Japan, this is my first time ever being in the country...even though it's only been a week, some of the inspirations for Sonic are a lot more apparent.

I actually didn't realize Japan was littered with palm trees...derp. The crab was literally right underneath my door when I walked outside. Its body alone was as big as my fist. Was both awesome and terrifying at the same time. There are also giant deadly hornets here called suzumebachi. They spit acid and can kill you. Bugs in Japan are insane.

KypR5S7.jpg
2flJrm8.jpg
P8007Nx.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty awesome.

Except for the hornets. I've heard about those. Terrifying shit.

I used Adobe Flash. I want to find something with better brushes since Flash's brush tool is weird, but I have yet to find one.

ooo la la~ Nice muscle Roach.

WK0TJeb.png

Started this silly project over a year ago, finally got myself to finish it.

Last edited:
Welp, I had to wipe my machine so unless I find a way to take up where I left off, my animation's lost forever. But anyway here's a thing. Also those are some pretty effects speed wagon lol

EwaAfNJh.jpg

LflYe3sh.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back