Sonic Rush or Shadow The Hedgehog?

?

• Shadow The Hedgehog

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rush is not the "saviour of Sonic games" as many people say. I bought it expecting it to be amazing, and I didn't think it any better than Sonic Advance 2. Actually, I like Sonic Advance 2 better. It's longer, and it has a nicer feel, also, it doesn't have that cheap "death by pits" thing that Altitude Limit is famous for.

I bought Shadow hoping it was going to be a good game, and I must say, it owns Rush in every way. Fun gameplay, great replay value, no cheap dying, everywhere Rush lacks, Shadow has it.

I agree, the swearing is stupid, though, but the game just owns.

I'd argue I'd had more than enough cheap deaths, ESPECIALLY when Triangle Jump entered the picture. Shadow can't freakin' wall jump right. The only solution is to run the last jump instead of jumping it, and that's pretty lame that WE have to compensate for their glitchy moves.

And yeah, bottomless pits are as cheap as ever. More so, maybe, considering the camera sucks to the point you can't even MOVE it when you're on a floating platform.

And don't get me started on Cosmic Fall. Ick.

Yeah, I died a lot there due to the camera getting stuck frequently. Also, at any part when you Triangle Jump, you end up getting to the last part, and jump and fall.

Yeah, on the last jump, you have to run, then let it throw you off. I hate that, it ruins flow.

You also go incredibly slow while running on the wall, and you can't shoot things, so I don't see the reason behind it.

It's better than Heroes and SA2's last stage but Perfect Chaos still reigns supreme in my opinion. Oh, and right beforehand, look out for a quick "Live and Learn" remix as Shadow transforms.

I just got a new Game Informer. They gave Shadow a 4 and a 2. It's number 6 on the 10 worst games of the year.

As I said on another post on another section of the board, "LIES AND DECEPTION". I have a subscription to GI and just got the new issue in the mail and Shadow isn't even mentioned in it.

For that matter, I stopped trusting their reviews ever since I saw their rating of Sonic Shuffle. Bleh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back