I am back

MR L

So alot of you know me as the "ugh srb2kart guy" and you know what here I am to say that I take back my decision however I actually still dont like kart but I respect it since effort was put into it and its still fun locally maybe not online for me but couch gaming with 2 controllers and a laptop with HDMI support is pretty fun, the single player content is actually really lack luster though especially to first time players, since you wouldnt be skilled but you have to be skilled to stand a chance at getting a medallion, the online is alright though the people within the game online were kind enough to teach me the basics like advanced techniques that you would have to spend boring time in the manual reading so although not the game itself thats still a few points, however heres rhe main driving point behind me not liking it, the physics they feel too light or loose if you get hit by an item your sent flying off fast which is why I like something like mario kart more the physics there feel like there air tight (especially in wii) although I do like multiplayer chaos and flying around and stuff (new super mario bros series really) so i can see why someone would enjoy that type of thing but in a racing game. Now if you havent seen it already I got rid of it but many people know that I said srb2kart was bad since I set it up wrong and I was rightfully bashed alot, so id like to say sorry and my way of saying that is by actually saying why I dont like srb2kart.

Welcome back! I remember ya alright lol...

Singleplayer content is definitely our future focus for kart. The game is far from done and we just wanted people to be able to have fun playing what we have so far, the multiplayer focused stuff, 'cause we sure have a lot of fun playing it ourselves!

Just speakin' as a mod here though, you should try to break up your posts with more line breaks or such, it's kinda hard to read that block of text. Not to say I didn't, though, in the end.

I actually like your perspective! It's a good one to have. One of the most important parts of game design is being able to see how certain things are fun to different kinds of people, and being able to tell the good and the bad apart from the things that appeal to oneself personally and the things that appeal to others, but not me.

That's a very valuable perspective to have!

Welcome back! I remember ya alright lol...

Singleplayer content is definitely our future focus for kart. The game is far from done and we just wanted people to be able to have fun playing what we have so far, the multiplayer focused stuff, 'cause we sure have a lot of fun playing it ourselves!

Just speakin' as a mod here though, you should try to break up your posts with more line breaks or such, it's kinda hard to read that block of text. Not to say I didn't, though, in the end.

I actually like your perspective! It's a good one to have. One of the most important parts of game design is being able to see how certain things are fun to different kinds of people, and being able to tell the good and the bad apart from the things that appeal to oneself personally and the things that appeal to others, but not me.

That's a very valuable perspective to have!

Not going to lie single player content would be a blast to play through since welp im an offline guy really, also forgot to mention I love grinding for the best times

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back