Remaking the model used in the old SRB2 intro

Cotton Candy 2C

annoying guy you try to avoid
Hey hey hey, I decided to remake Sonic Robo Blast II (Intro Sonic) for no reason!

Here's what it looks like

qg9b7lx84j8k30mzg.jpg

expect an uglysonic soon...

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Update: So, a month or 2 ago, I finally finished SRBii, for his v2 update, I plan on giving him his sidekick, TRGii, who is based off of Early Tails. It's possible that I might include KAGii, who is loosely based off of Early Knux, in the v3 update, though I'm not entirely sure yet

the_boys.png

Wow, those are looking pretty great! Glad you are still working on them. These models always had this old charm to them that makes them ironically great.

we never haved TRGii...

Well I have the model file so.....

(NINJA RELEASER PRIVATE!!!!!)

EDIT:
I have too:

KAGII
MSRBII (Metal no Modern!!)
ABR2 (Amy Bring Rose II??????)
And RIWII (Robotnik Is Weird II)

30-10-2020: I have now SRBII and his kirby ability model

EDIT2:

I Was a beta tester for 1.09.4 version

Last edited:
Well I have the model file so.....

(NINJA RELEASER PRIVATE!!!!!)

EDIT:
I have too:

KAGII
MSRBII (Metal no Modern!!)
ABR2 (Amy Bring Rose II??????)
And RIWII (Robotnik Is Weird II)

30-10-2020: I have now SRBII and his kirby ability model

EDIT2:

I Was a beta tester for 1.09.4 version

OOOOH MYYY GOOOOOD!!

Hype.. overload...!

Ok. I don't like it either, but you need to stop this- He already said he doesn't want SRBII released anywhere, and like it or not, you need to respect his decision. Let the thread die, and please just stop popping it up with 'possibilities' of releasing it yourselves- It's annoying to the creator, and you aren't even allowed to 'leak' it here anyway.

I hate to say it, but just respect their decision and stop bringing it up.

Last edited:
Ok. I don't like it either, but you need to stop this- He already said he doesn't want SRBII released anywhere, and like it or not, you need to respect his decision. Let the thread die, and please just stop popping it up with 'possibilities' of releasing it yourselves- It's annoying to the creator, and you aren't even allowed to 'leak' it here anyway.

I hate to say it, but just respect their decision and stop bringing it up.

Fine i try to not forgive this when release 2.3 or 2.4,2.5 or 3.0

I remember when the thread release of SRBII have Content Reusable

Last edited:
my god, just let the mod die already
damn get a load of that fucking dumbass

anyways i was trying to recreate the model because why not, he isn't finished after over a year and my ass doesn't know how to replicate the lighting but yeah also i'm not making a mod fuck that lmao

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 72
some progress on knuckles, he needs a lot of polish on the dreadlocks and some other areas
1693285770843.png

Post automatically merged:

also the two characters from sonic cd as bonuses
1693286021299.png

Wow! The stuff you're doing here looks amazing! I've always loved seeing people try different characters styled in a separate way. Especially if they're 3D models made in what I'm presuming to be Anim8or. Keep up that good work! :wonderful:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back