Nicktoons MLB - Where Cartoons and Photorealism meet and don't mesh at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
three-screens-of-baseball-nicktoons-style-20110520035004891.jpg
Where the hell are his eye lashes...

Interesting, now Sega will find out how to make money by combining all their characters with tennis...Oh, wait...

Nevermind.

Oh dear, that looks terrible.
Oh well, atleast some characters like Zim look good, well, atleast better than that crappy PS2 game that they made of all of the Nickelodeon characters. But the most important thing is the gameplay.

Interesting, now Sega will find out how to make money by combining all their characters with tennis...Oh, wait...

Nevermind.
Well, SEGA SUPERSTARS TENNIS looked like the developers actully having some sense on making 3D modules without hands and items clipping through characters, and not combinding them with real super star legends. Next thing you we might have a game like this if SEGA is instristed of making a event involving real people:
SONIC AND SEGA ALL STARS RACING 2 +NASCAR
At the Olympic Games Titles, they didnt have Super Star Legends like Michael Phelps for 100m swimming event.

So why bother to have MLB stars or any super star legends in this horrible Nick game, it'll just make the game worse.

Well any game with Michael Phelps in it without him doing this would suck.
Phelps_super_saiyan.gif

I'd be more inclined to play the Nicktoons characters than the real MLB players, but that said, I'm not an 8-year-old growing up in America who likes baseball so of course I wouldn't. I think the point is so basically kids and their parents can play video games (by which i mean this game) together using characters they both know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back