clairebun

Community Noise Maker
Sonic Team Junior
This is a port of the original multiplayer levels included with SRB2 v1.09.4.
These have been carried over from LJ Sonic's 1.09.4 Ringslinger pack for 2.1, and the levels have all been updated for full compatibility with 2.2.

• CTF and Match maps use MAPEx and MAPLx, respectively, so as not to override the current vanilla multiplayer maps.
  • MIDIs from 1.09.4 have been included for all of the respective zones in this pack. Oggs are also available as a separate download. (These will not overwrite any current music tracks.)
  • All match and CTF maps have had weapon panels placed where there would have been weapon rings in 1.09.4, in order to preserve gameplay functionality.
  • For when random settings are off, item monitors in circuit maps have been modified to grant specific shields that are strategically useful to certain characters (such as flame shield and whirlwind shield)

For an even more authentic experience, you can also download the 1.09.4 ringslinger weapon mod here.

Attachments

• srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 944
  • srb20022.png
    srb20022.png
    361.4 KB · Views: 788
  • srb20021.png
    srb20021.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
This is technically a port of a port, so I'm a little confused on how version numbering is supposed to be handled here. Let me know if anything needs changing.

I'll just let this go through as is... this time. If it gets ported to the net version, it'll have to adhere to the version rule.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back