• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice said:
I wouldn't be conveying the atmosphere that the original portrayed because I wouldn't know how the level felt like. Sure, I can just design around the concept, but who knows if I can make it feel like the level it's inspired by.

That's true. Eh, they still will be fine without you.

I like the shift towards platforming you're taking that the console versions neglected. Are there still going to be open area boosty bits?

SRB2 2.0 doesn't have a default boost function like SRB2CB did, and this isn't an EXE mod, so my answer to your question would be no.

Each Zone will be limited to three acts: Act 1 with a daytime stage, Act 2 with a nighttime stage, and Act 3 which will be a normal level with a boss at the end that takes place either during the day or night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back