• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New(ish) character! Blake (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TelosTurntable

How the turns have tel- tab-
ARUoRah.png

Download

Last edited:
Just upload the images onto imgur; I don't feel like making an account over at Skybase just to look at this.

No, I tried.

lP2OEpIl.png

This applies to every single link on that page.

Last edited:
After HUGE hiatus on Blake's status (Which most don't care about anyway :P)
I've decided to post some junk.
Firstly, before I do anything else, who likes how this looks (No its just an Idea, not the actual thing):
MK7zjcE.png

Edit: And his hair is actually grey, along with his eyes.
On the serious side though, this is what he looks like for NOW:
duhso9x.png

Last edited:
If this guy isn't a hedgehog, why does his face look like it was ripped off of sonic's face (not the SRB2 Sonic sprite) and glued on him? Also, I like how that first one looks. He would probably be much more original if you made him a human like that instead of a hedgehog look-alike thing...
Then again, most people just go OH NO HUMAN = BAD IN SONIC WORLD!!

If this guy isn't a hedgehog, why does his face look like it was ripped off of sonic's face (not the SRB2 Sonic sprite) and glued on him? Also, I like how that first one looks. He would probably be much more original if you made him a human like that instead of a hedgehog look-alike thing...
Then again, most people just go OH NO HUMAN = BAD IN SONIC WORLD!!

As long as it's not Whiny Kid (AKA Chris Thordyke) or whats-her-face from Sonic 2K6, then I do not care about there being humans in Sonic.. I mean it worked OK in SA/SA2.

Anyway, with him being a human, I am curious: What abilities and stats will he have?

As long as it's not Whiny Kid (AKA Chris Thordyke) or whats-her-face from Sonic 2K6, then I do not care about there being humans in Sonic.. I mean it worked OK in SA/SA2.

Anyway, with him being a human, I am curious: What abilities and stats will he have?

Well, sense he is really just a port of himself (Who is a human) into the sonic world, his stats were all relatively low (I even gave him a normalspeed lower than tails, originally). Though he is supposed to use a lua based skill system that makes him use runes in specific combinations to activate skills. For instance, my idea was that lets say he has four runes. The ones I already came up with is the Windfan (Condensing air into a fan to blow air, but this can be used in better ways--- cut people with the blades) and fire... fire... fire... thing?
You use the fire... thingy and then the fan and what it does is blows a shield of fire that lasts about a second and can reflect projectiles and disappears if you move. Or, if after jumping, if you use fan, then you fling yourself through the air at high speeds. The catch is that you have no protection, until you use fire or another hazard type one. Then you are "Weaponized" with the element and can hurt things. The catch is that now, you lose speed.
But until I start scripting this I cant promise shiz.

Update.
So with all this time do do stuff, I worked on the sprite some.
And I came up with this:
rLuntls.png

Now with anti-aliasing and stuff :P
Edit: Before you say anything, let me fix the hands.

Last edited:
You only anti-aliased the outline. You need to do that to the shades too. You're still pillowshading btw.

You only anti-aliased the outline. You need to do that to the shades too. You're still pillowshading btw.

Okay, where is the pillow shading? (On the pants and shirt, well, then it'd be folds, though maybe they do need to be more subtle on the pants though...)
Actually, Its probably the face and arms...

That looks quite okay, but the hands look a little bit oddly shaped to me. They don't seem too natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back