Video Gaming Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

So like, how many of you guys like to do glitches in video games? (Knux in Emerald Coast, Forcing something through walls, ect)

I do it all the time in games, because they can sometimes be usefull for techniques, finding secrets, and other stuff.

In Jazz Jackrabbit 2, when playing as Spaz Slackrabbit you can perform a technique called the Wall Climb.

To do this, you must find a ceiling that you can reach by jumping. The tile for this ceiling must be flat, solid, and take up the entire square. First, you must jump at the ceiling so that your head hits the bottom of the tile. Just as your head hits the ceiling, perform a buttstomp by pressing Down. While you are paused in the air, you must double-jump before the buttstomp actually executes. If done correctly, you will get sucked into the ceiling.

Next, what you want to do is find a partner you can collide with. This means that if you are playing CTF and someone is on the same team as you, you cannot Wall Climb with them since you can't collide. Once you find someone, that person must enter the ceiling in the same spot as you. When both of you are stuck in the ceiling in the same place, you will begin to ascend the wall. Over local, this will be very quick, but over the internet it will take some time due to the amount of delay in sending data between computers. Once you reach the top, you will be ejected out of the wall and will be standing on the floor at the top.

And that's how you Wall Climb!

If I run into a glitch I can have fun with it, but I don't usually look for one intentionally.

The "Super bounce" in SA2B, possibly SA2. Just spindash to a wall (Full charge), jump, and a fraction of a second after you jump, use the bounce attack. You can use this to race the GUN truck in city escape again.

Like, have any of you guys sneaked Knux into Twinkle Park? :V

First you get that card that lets Knux go to the race. Then go to Twinkle Park and go climb to the top of the corner right of the door for the bumper car thing. Keep pressing A and holding forward, and soon you will be forced through the wall. Then, glide around and touch the part that you touch with Sonic to go to Twinkle Park. Then, you'll warp there. You'll be in a starry space falling, so keep gliding untill you fidn the track.

Ah, so that's how you do that, I tried it awhile ago but I couldn't get it.
Hmm...I like glitches. The only ones I've really done with SA are getting Knuckles Tails and Amy into Emerald coast. Too bad I still don't have an AR to give Knuckles or Tails infinite glide/fly to get past that damned spring in between the 2 parts (if you've done this you know what I mean)

Ummm, I like the glitch in Sonic 2 (genesis) where you play as super sonic without ring depletion.

You enter the Level Select, All Emeralds, and Debug codes then play any level as ONLY Sonic, no Tails. Use debug to paste two transfer monitors in the the level, then transform into Super Sonic. Wait until you have about 2 or 3 rings left then spindash through the Monitors. It takes your powers away right as you run out of rings then gives them back once you're out of rings.

Problems with it though are you can't run (fly whatever) fast anymore and if you get 50 rings and jump to transform into Super Sonic, you just go back to regular Super Sonic and can't do the glitch again until then next level since you can only paste a set of transfer boxes once per level. Basically it's unlimited invincibility with a yellow Sonic.

Also the Hyper Speed glitch in Oil Ocean and giving Tails shields and making him "super". Though I'd say other than the Oil Ocean glitch those are really just cheats.

I did this glitch with bowser in super smash bros melee.

If you go to adventure mode on the first stage, you will find some parts to have pits filled with water, and if you look all the way to the ground and go left, you will see a platform, its so close to the ground, but you can still fit in, once inside that area, do bowsers Down + B move, then he will be stuck! The only way to escape is exiting adventure mode and returning to the main menu. How did I find this one out? Youtube, thats how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back