FrostBrush's Character Pack (Leorina added!)

[Character] FrostBrush's Character Pack (Leorina added!) 11

FrostBrush

This pack features all every character mod that i have creted for SRB2Kart, including their 3D models!

The Character roster:

Sprites:

attachment.php

3D Models:

attachment.php

Included in character pack:
Klonoa
Lolo "Updated"
Curly Brace

Upcoming:
Leorina
Megaman Volnutt
Ratchet & Clank
???

Update log:

v1:
- Klonoa mod post changed to into Frostbrush Character Pack post.
v2:
- Klonoa mod is now part of FrostBrush Character Pack.
- Lolo from Klonoa series is added!
V2.1
- Lolo's sprites were updated to look more accurate to original design from the games.

V3:
- Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story added!

- Klonoa's stats were altered to differentiate mod from other Klonoa mods.

- Klonoa's sprites were edited, to make his black part of fur look more darker.

V3.5:
- Klonoa's sprites and 3D model were reworked to look more like how he appeared in Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil.

- On Quote's 3D model, textures on the cap and pants were readjusted, so they won't appear as dark.
V3.8:

- Lolo's sprites and 3D model were updated look more accurate from original design. Also stats were changed from 5/5 to 5/4.

- Klonoa's textures on 3D model were edited, so the cap and the shirt won't appear as shiny.

- Addednew roster pictures for both sprites and 3D models

Attachments

• FrostBrush_CharPack-v3.8.pk3
    1.4 MB · Views: 722
  • Frostbrush_SeparateChars-v3.8.7z
    878.2 KB · Views: 770
  • FrostBrush_MD3-v3.8.7z
    250.4 KB · Views: 718
  • Frostbrush_charpack_rosterFullBIG.jpg
    Frostbrush_charpack_rosterFullBIG.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 18,138
  • 3DModelRoster.png
    3DModelRoster.png
    211.8 KB · Views: 16,830
Last edited:
Update 1.1

I updated mods filenames, so it wouldn't cause conflict with other character mods.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Another quick update to fix Klonoa using other character mods voice clips.

First off, just want to say as a massive Klonoa fan I'm absolutely in love with this. I've been wanting this design of Klonoa in Kart for a while, and it's always a treat to see love for the Dream Traveler in unexpected places.

The one thing I want to point out with this, although it's admittedly pretty minor, is that Klonoa's gloat voice line doesn't have an echo like the rest of the cast does. The effect is pretty simple to replicate, so don't worry on that front. All you would need to do is apply the echo effect in Audacity with 0.25 delay and 0.25 decay.

Update 2.0

Klonoa's gloat voice clip should have now a echo, similar to the other characters.

Also... i added files for a 3D Model!

Klonoa mod post is now rebranded as FrostBrush Character Pack! Klonoa is included in the pack and now also Lolo!

v3.0 Update

Hello!

A new update for pack is live, and it includes new characters; Quote and Curly from Cave Story!

Just like other characters, they also have 3D models to use at release. Update also includes smaller updates on other characters.

(3D model preview in post is WIP right now... i have plan to rework that at later date.)

v3.5 Update

Hello!

The reworked sprites and 3D model for my Klonoa char mod is now released!

The update also includes little fix on the Quote's 3d model, where his textures on the cap and pants looked little dark, so i readjusted them.

Happy Karting!

my boy Klonoa looks better than before
Edit: WAIT! VOLNUTT!?

Last edited:
3.8 update

Hello there! In the last update i reworked Klonoa's sprites and 3D model. Now i also did the same with Lolo.

thread also now has a new picture of the character pack's roster for both sprites and 3D models.

And what's next for the pack? We'll see...

Happy karting!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back