Have a few questions to ask before my first map is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boinciel said:
SWP (SRB2) said:
Another question do all errors in your map have to be fixed in order for the map to run, because my thok barrier sector when I put it in creates an error that says it's not closed, like in areas that were formally empty space, also is there a way to set the texture default from a fall, cause after when I install the thok barrier it sets almost every lines texture to afall1, can I change it to GFZROCK?

Unfortunately you have to draw the sectors INSIDE the barrier. PM me the map and I'll do it for you with all the textures fixed.

No that's okay.

And do I began the epic task of making my thok barrier...

Edit: I draw a sector inside for those spots, and a bunch of other sectors have the same problem, do all the sectors including the thok barrier have to be closed? Cause currently that is the only one with the problem.

Edit 2: And that problem, I can't export it right, i can't get it to work on my launcher it probably won't work on yours, also I don't know how to even try to pm you the map, i hope getting this map finished won't be impossible, cause it seems impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back