• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Metal Sonic is fine as he is. Just stick with what you're doing right now.
Too late. He's in.
I've gotten all the front frames done and half the back frames. This is the easiest character to make EVER.
Also MetalSonicCEs S_SKIN will be different from metalsonics. He's going to slowly accelerate but move as fast as sonic once he gets going. And he won't have an ability.

Sonic's eyes look strange from the front when he goes from his standing frames to his walking frames.

You need to move the pupils on the front standing frame farther apart so it doesn't look so awkward.

10hn1af.jpg

^Something like this.

Whoa! Metal Sonic CE? Right on!

EDIT: Wait, you're not giving him an ability? Darn it! Why can't you give him Super Sonic Float? That would make sense!

Clay said:
Sonic's eyes look strange from the front when he goes from his standing frames to his walking frames.

You need to move the pupils on the front standing frame farther apart so it doesn't look so awkward.

10hn1af.jpg

^Something like this.
Hey, that actually looks pretty good!
I think I might use that.

Sure, go ahead! :P

EDIT: If your going to use it, use this one:
25uk577.png

I didn't change it much at all, but the eyes go with the running frames better.

Chrispy said:
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Metal Sonic is fine as he is. Just stick with what you're doing right now.
Too late. He's in.
I've gotten all the front frames done and half the back frames. This is the easiest character to make EVER.
Also MetalSonicCEs S_SKIN will be different from metalsonics. He's going to slowly accelerate but move as fast as sonic once he gets going. And he won't have an ability.
I would suggest giving him faster acceleration, because
Metal Sonic is supposed to be faster than Sonic.

Like I said before, give him Sonic's speed with
faster acceleration (About Knux's). After all,
Metal Sonic is supposed to be faster than Sonic.

Double Post
I'm close to finishing the front corner walking frames and there's not much else after that. I've decided to can the metal sonic, it's a pointless wad that's unneeded. I'll just stick with Sonic Tails and Knux. I changed Sonic to have a slower thok so that he won't be so overpowered in race.

EDIT: I got the front corner walk done
Not like anyone cares
Nobody pays attention to this pack anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back