I got a little question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLEN

Not sure if this is the right section but, i remember playing the orginal 2d srb2 a long long time ago, and i wanted to have a little memory of playing it. So i download it from the old archive of the old versions and games of srb. The only problem is that it has no music. Does anyone have a copy that has music? Much apricated. Thanks.

Not sure if this is the right section but, i remember playing the orginal 2d srb2 a long long time ago, and i wanted to have a little memory of playing it. So i download it from the old archive of the old versions and games of srb. The only problem is that it has no music. Does anyone have a copy that has music? Much apricated. Thanks.
I don't know all that much about that. But I know well enough Music.dta contains all the music. Open the console while loading and see if you see any error messages mentioning it, or look to see if the file is even located in your SRB2 directory. If it isn't, then that's your problem. If not.... I have no idea then D:

I don't know all that much about that. But I know well enough Music.dta contains all the music. Open the console while loading and see if you see any error messages mentioning it, or look to see if the file is even located in your SRB2 directory. If it isn't, then that's your problem. If not.... I have no idea then D:

Im not talking about the current srb2. im talking about the 2d one

Im not talking about the current srb2. im talking about the 2d one
Oh, you mean SRB1? You shouldn't pronounce it as SRB2 then. If I still mis-understand anything here.. Then.. I won't really talk anymore. As it is this is in the wrong section.

Oh, you mean SRB1? You shouldn't pronounce it as SRB2 then. If I still mis-understand anything here.. Then.. I won't really talk anymore. As it is this is in the wrong section.
*sigh*
He's referring to the SRB2 that was made in The Games Factory, NOT SRB1.

I dunno about you, but the copy I DL'd from srb2.org had music. It was only for GFZ 1 and 2, sure, but it's still music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back