3DS just got price cut to 170$

Status
Not open for further replies.
The games are available now! though, the process of getting them is a bit odd...

First, in the eShop, you gotta go to your settings (scrolling all the way left in the eShop or clicking the little orange tab and scrolling down, which is a bit faster) and going to Your Downloads and "redownload"ing the new titles. You gotta download each one individuality, but since they're NES games, its not like you gotta wait long. I'm currently DLing them now so I dont know how accurate the emulation is or anything, but keep in mind that these ARE betas at the moment, and you can get the updated versions of these titles for free when they hit the eShop.

Oh, and don't forget to download the Ambassador Certificate too!

EDIT: On a semi related note, I am the worst golfer at the NES Open. I hit the ball all of two inches away. Out of 7 swings.

Last edited:
All of these small (annoying) mini games make me feel like I'm carrying an iPhone, not a 3DS :|
Edit: More like an 8 bit iPhone haha

Last edited:
Weird, seems the Australian eShop hasn't put the new games up yet (It's Sep 1 now). I have been registered, just checked, and the News and the "Titles you've downloaded" have nothing about the new betas. That's wierd...

Edit: Nevermind, the Ambassador Program just went online for Australia. Cooooool.

Last edited:
So I got the games love em!
On related news, Kirby and the Amazing mirror and Mario advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 are said to be confirmed GBA titles, although I'm a little skeptical.

Last edited:
On related news, Kirby and the Amazing mirror, Mario advance 4, and Super Mario Bros. 3 are said to be confirmed GBA titles, although I'm a little skeptical.

Aren't those two the same game?

On related news, Kirby and the Amazing mirror and Mario advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 are said to be confirmed GBA titles, although I'm a little skeptical.
On related news, Kirby and the Amazing mirror and Mario advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 are said to be confirmed GBA titles
Kirby and the fucking Amazing mirror

Online multiplayer support online multiplayer support... come on Nintendo! D:

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 coming to 3DS?
I wonder if they're going to release the E-Reader cards as DLC or something. That would be interesting.

tumblr_lr5hy7NR9b1qzp9weo1_500.jpg

oh godDAMNIT nintendo

I dont know what to feel of this. While it adds a second circle pad and more buttons (L2 and R2), the added bulk plus rendering my better battery pack useless as WELL as having this out not even a year after the 3DS's release really pisses me off. Though, rumor says this also extends the 3DS battery. But I swear, if this is also gonna lead to the next hardware revision coming out soon...

Source: http://tinycartridge.com/post/9914987163/secret-scoop-the-extra-3ds-circle-pad

EDIT:

tumblr_lr5rhjb48M1qzp9weo1_r2_400.jpg

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Oh well, another thing to add to my list of "I shouldn't have got this so early, but it feels so damn good."

Funnily I got mine on sale the day after the Ambassador program ended. I'm jelly of all the Ambassadors I keep StreetPassing, playing their "Metroids" and "Zeldas" and "3DS Ambassador Certificates"

Actually I have Zelda and Zelda 2 in the form of Collectors' Edition anyway, but it's the principle!

But I'm a bit pissed at all the talk of redesigns and crap.

But I'm a bit pissed at all the talk of redesigns and crap.

Oh, you've GOT to be pulling on my leg!

When will you guys learn?
First, the Gameboy Advance, upgraded into the SP a little later,
Then, the DS, upgraded into the Lite a little later,
Now, the 3DS, [FIND THE PATTERN]

I laugh at all you guys who fall for the same trick, and then get "pissed" at Nintendo. For what it's worth, the Gameboy Advance was my first system, and I was upset when a month after I got it the SP came out. I didn't fall for the same trick the second time, though, and I ended up landing myself a score when the Lite came out.

Oh, you've GOT to be pulling on my leg!

When will you guys learn?
First, the Gameboy Advance, upgraded into the SP a little later,
Then, the DS, upgraded into the Lite a little later,
Now, the 3DS, [FIND THE PATTERN]

The amount of time between previous revisions were far longer. The 3DS had a price cut and possible remodel* in less then a year!

*Due to the fact the add-on looks really weird, I'm betting Nintendo is working on a remodel to sell this Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back