March/April 2010 - 4.70
May/June 2010 - 5.10
July/August 2010 - 5.07
September/October 2010 - 4.03
November/December 2010 -4.48
Jan/Feb 2011 - 4.63
March/April 2011 - 3.92

Not so different.

Also Lost Feelings Island was 3rd best race map in contests so far, so even this one wasn´t completly worthless.

Last edited:
The next one shouldn't be as awful as the last one. The preview images so far look pretty interesting. Though, I'm not going to post up an image yet. I don't want to reveal anything from my level at this point in time.

But I also want to say it'd be fun if someone could challenge to outbeat my map by average score for this next upcoming contest. ;) I'd be respectfully shocked.

The next one shouldn't be as awful as the last one. The preview images so far look pretty interesting. Though, I'm not going to post up an image yet. I don't want to reveal anything from my level at this point in time.

But I also want to say it'd be fun if someone could challenge to outbeat my map by average score for this next upcoming contest. ;) I'd be respectfully shocked.

Can I have only the theme ? (Nature, Machine, Sky, Fire, etc...) It will give me already an idea. I don't want more.

Oh, and I want to know something.
The "Contest Winner" and the golden name are always presents, or they can disappear ?

I hate them with a passion. ._.

In this case we are two. I hate slipping on platforms that lead to holes, etc..
My thing is, rather what is class. Not necessarily ERZ style, but the style .. class. The original style with a lot of gadgets.

Oh, and thank you SpiritCrusher. Too bad it doesn't stay ... I would have won at least one contest, that's enough. I'll move on another things.

Well, average score of all OLDCs so far (Sept03-MarApr11) is 5.33...

How nice of you map makers!

I meant "after" you finish SIZ. Have you already planned everything you're going to enter on the Wiki Page, or do the ideas have a high possibility to change?

Oh, of course. I'll map each zone, zone after zone, for contests they're available for. They do have a possibility to change, but I think I'm set on the levels except Crystal Caverns Zone, which might have a name change as well. But, I have very exciting ideas for each of them so far, so I'm not changing anything at the moment.

15ev9f9.png

Let's see about getting some good maps this time around.

We will have our usual dose levels of "KOTE / SPHERALLIC / BLADE" style.
Your levels are each time very good, but I hope I will don't have the "100% next-gen" mode.

So, we will have several snow levels in the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back