Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

It's L from Deathnote. I like sweets, but I can only wish to have L's IQ. "Perhaps you want cake" is rhetorical. I came up with that when remembering the episode L stole the cake on the table, “Will you be eating that cake?...say what you want, but I will be taking the cake.

One Must Fall 2097. You should probably play it. Specifically, it's the mechanic that appears at the end of every fight in the Tournament mode. He hates all of your posts.

Every single one.

(The custom title doesn't refer to anybody in particular, but if somebody says something stupid, well...)

Last edited:
I think I tried a demo of that at some point, but wasn't particularly compelled into buying it.

This was before I actually tried Street Fighter and found out that it was really fun, mind.

I think I tried a demo of that at some point, but wasn't particularly compelled into buying it.

This was before I actually tried Street Fighter and found out that it was really fun, mind.

It's honestly probably the best fighting game you'll ever find on the PC without using an emulator.

(I still hate Street Fighter 4.)

A small sprite I've been working on, based off the mini boss found in Angel Island Zone in Sonic 3.

Mine is Luffy right before he smashes Arlong five stories down Arlong Park with Gomu Gomu no Ono (Gum-Gum Battle Axe).

Well my avatar has changed (morphed) into King Corobo from a game called "The Little King's Story", I don't know what it's really about, I haven't even played the game. The image just popped up when I was looking for a nice "Kingdom Hearts" avatar. How did I select this picture? I don't know.
But I know "something-anime-related" (SAR) when I see it, also I know that it is a kid with a very strong heart (heart, reminds me of "Kingdom Hearts") and has lots of courage.
I've learned to respect that.
Now does that elaborate my (new) avatar?
I don't know?
You figure it out...

Explaining the avatar of the blue fox will take a very LONG history lesson that I kind of don't feel like typing up just at the moment. (Maybe I'll put it here sometime soon)

I picked this avatar as Hinote driving through SNES Rainbow Road because Hinote has been one of my favourite character (Is it always, I'm sure it is) And I've had ties to it for special reasons. And SNES Rainbow Road is one of my favourite tracks in Mario Kart even if it still takes me down for a hard fall sometimes.

Well, i don't have much to say about mine, if not that it's a random scene of a RPG's (should i say the name?) character. For those who don't know, the character's name is Seelkadoom as well, so go google it if you want to know more about him (wait, did i make an Ad of Google?). The gif i made to be my avatar was longer than that, and it has a punch. Due to the size's limit, i had to make the gif shorter...

Mine is currently Wheatly, your funny yet stupid robot 'friend' in Portal 2.

I also love how people have changed their avatars since posting, so it makes their post look very confusing!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back