Of course this was destined to be the hot new addon that gets showered with praise from the start. It certainly lived up to the hype, this is truly incredible and I'm having a blast with it. Bravo!

Welp just beat the main campaign with it and Shadow really fits in with the classic-style gameplay alongside the rest of the cat. The quality is so polished for Shadow, it almost feels official. Once again, great work!

I don’t know if it’s possible, but it would be nice if these "Glare/Teleportation sprites" would be disabled in first person mode. Like Metal Sonic

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20701.gif
    srb20701.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 1,719
FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AND IT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THE BOOTLEGS.

it was well worth the wait.

Listen, buddy. The REAL Shadow died 2 years ago in that tanker incident. You can't fool me.

thank you for finally releasing him he looks beautiful and i haven't been able to stop playing him oh god please send help

Alright I will say that it's really funny on how the word "real" has to be put in the title and for those who don't know why, the srb2 discord server has been constantly making memes about shadow and one of the popular things to do was make a seemingly real image of shadow the hedgehog being in releases (of course way before this release).

HE'S FRIGGIN HERE, YAAAAY!

Aaaanyways, I love that he has new sprites and a new teleportation visual! His skating sound was finally toned down a bit, y e s . This is overall a great port, keep it up!

C H A O S
S P E A R

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back