same maybe something like sonic adventure 2 battle in someway? where the more rings you get the faster
iirc, in Sonic Advance 2, (not sure about 1 and 3) the more rings you had, the easier it was to achieve dashmode as well. You'd get to that state a lot sooner.

more teams or player swap would be perfect with Modern And Neo
And if there is a "more teammates" mod yea whole sonic cast in here

I know how there's no super sprites, but what I wonder about the super form is why neo sonic tends to start running in place, while constantly playing the "boost mode lost" sound, at least until a homing thok is performed... It might be an artifact of a character who doesn't have an actual super form being forced into super by another addon, though.

What if Neo Sonic gets the spamdash? Since his look is more based off Adventure than Advance or Modern eras, it fits well. If he doesn't get it, I will be sad because it just fits so well.

What if Neo Sonic gets the spamdash? Since his look is more based off Adventure than Advance or Modern eras, it fits well. If he doesn't get it, I will be sad because it just fits so well.

Wouldn't you know, someone's working on an ACTUAL Adventure Sonic mod, and seems he may have the spamdash.
No need to give it to Neo Sonic at that point, is there? Haha.
If you want to check out the progress, I recommend giving the "Editing" section of the Message Board a look.

Last edited:
honestly, i'm a fan of the design! it has a real cartoony and animated look to it, they should use it for our current sonic!

Last edited:
Neo Sonic reminds me of his Pre-Modern Design ('06/Brawl). Keep up the good work! Btw, some running sprites are made just to make it looks identical to a running animation (don't remember which one). I think you should replace that. Also, can the Additive Homing Attack be more easier to be use after the first one, have a Lock-On and an air poses like what Modern Sonic and SMS had? You don't have to do it if it's annoying tho, but it would just make it cooler if you did.

great Character, it really mixes the Sonic Advance, Unleashed (or maybe every modern Sonic Game) and Mania!, also, in the Neo Sonic Card Ttle i tough it said ''N O''

I love this character mod! It’s my headcanon while playing that this is an older more experienced Sonic as a lot of his moves are extensions/cleaned-up versions of vanilla Sonic’s moves with the added Drop-dash. I’ve learned to tackle the “slippery” controls which is satisfying. Using Neo-Sonic with X-Momentum is a broken busted mess which I mean in the most positive way. I have so much fun saving up boost mood to then go shooting off once I uncurl. It really makes playing with the 06’ Level pack even more fun!

I wonder when the next update for this mod will happen, and how Super Neo Sonic is gonna turn out

Last edited:
Everything is so good! But my only complaint is that in castle eggman zone on the mud neo sonic flies around and goes really fast. BUT this might not even be an issue because I was using SBR2 Thicc Campaign

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back