OpenGL renderers

Rezim

Is there any other OpenGL renderer's for srb2 other than the on that comes pre-packaged with the game? My friend want's a more advanced one. If there is any, please give me the link and do me a huge favor.

Currently this is the only OpenGL renderer that it has. The devs are trying their best to get it right

What do you mean "other OGL renderers"? because as far as I know, OGL is one of the renderers there are for the industry; there are other such as DirectX (which is Microsoft exclusive), Software (I just know that it's more processor dependant), CUDA (it's GPU dependant and also only for Nvidia), OpenCL (I don't know, some games use it and I am not able to notice any advantages other than its compatibility, which only makes it more convenient than DirectX...)
What I know of, is the version of OGL that's required for some apps to run, but it just makes them run slower if your hardware has a older version of so:
OpenGL 4.6 comes in some video-cards, but you can surely run an app that requires so if you at least have OGL 4.4 (it'll run slow depending on what other factors your video-card accomplishes).
I don't know why I made it so extend, but I think that's how it works, if anyone has any input that contradicts some of my statements, it's obviously an opened debate and I also don't want to misinform anyone.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back