• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Chaos Domain - Version 2.0 - W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that leaf texture really does look yucky. I don't really know all of the leaf textures in the game so I can't make a suggestion, but I can say that the current one really doesn't look pleasing to the eyes.

Wow, that leaf texture really does look yucky. I don't really know all of the leaf textures in the game so I can't make a suggestion, but I can say that the current one really doesn't look pleasing to the eyes.

Hmm, maybe some levels but.

Looks good enough..

Maybe it needed to be fix or something or that will help it.

Updated the first post to show two new enemies, Crawla Hoppah and Heavy Crawla.

You made a GUI (as it's called) for the Boss's HP?! Awesome! Can you tell me how to do it?

if they need my help the man lean if they want to do something

Last edited:
Uh, Jorklenis2 what's with you posting in Big text? As much as I love to yell, it's kind of awkward. You've been posting like that on all your posts so far...

Uh, what I feel was an erro because I was so excited that I do not sign over to the next is that I did not account for that text so big I thought it was so

Uh, what I feel was an erro because I was so excited that I do not sign over to the next is that I did not account for that text so big I thought it was so
Wait so what your saying is,
"I am excited *BLAH BLAH BLAH* I make new account *BLAH BLAH BLAH*"
Please fix you spelling... PLEASE. :\
Ok back to topic,
KO.T.E., let your project out of the closet already. I beat that it's half dead. :\

Fine, I'll show one last item before the next demo, sence I am almost ready to release it. (even thought the item won't be in it...)
swatbot.png

Idea of a enemy that will show up in Robotropolis, not much is plaenned for it though. I stil need to fix the head a bit I think...

Fine, I'll show one last item before the next demo, sence I am almost ready to release it. (even thought the item won't be in it...)
swatbot.png

Idea of a enemy that will show up in Robotropolis, not much is plaenned for it though. I stil need to fix the head a bit I think...
Am I seeing things or is that the best sprite I have ever seen?

Update!

...Yes this thing is still kicking, and here is a update to prove it!

Level updates!:
Eggmansion Zone:

Act 1: I have been doing some touch ups to make it look much better, in a spooky way, just have a look at these screenshots and see what I mean!

srb20344.png

srb20345.png

srb20346.png

Act 2: I have finaly started working on Act 2 of Eggmansion, not much is done save for the fact that 2 new gimmicks has been put in!

Sunken Terminal Zone:

Act 1:
While I don't have any screenshots to prove it, but I have been doing some tweaks to this level in detail.

Sounds/socs/other:

I have been replacing some of the sfx that is used in SRB2 with new ones I found, hopefuly they are as good as I think hey are. ;)
Also, a new 1up song has been found, and I am on the look for a new super song.

Uh, have you even check the first post? I am still using the PPZ walls, that was a old design I was working with. Also, I have a small secret planned for the 15th, so get ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back