Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Elesito

Smile!

The involuntary sadistic girl from Café Stile wants to race with Sonic and his friends!

- Speed/Weight: 4/4
- Default Palette: Pomegranate
- Voice Actor: Azumi Waki (Original Blend S Dub, Blend S "Maikalendar")
- Prefix: SMAI

Just like when she got employed at Café Stile, Maika joins the race to get new friends and prove she's not a bad person, as she dislikes (and fears) being seen as mean due to the hereditary sadism of the Sakuranomiya family that she tries to surpress.

But she's going to realize that if she wants to win anything then she'll be forced to go hard on her opponents! How will she try to hold back her sadistic tendencies against her opponents?

This is actually my very first pixel artwork for a game and so I'm really glad for the support from everyone that gave me the will to finish these sprites!

Special thanks:

- Both PizzaDarius25 and Aluigi1300 (from Kart Krew discord channel) for pointing out some errors during the spriting phase

- [Vitz!] for helping me to organize and edit audio clips, as anime audio samples aren't as straightforward to work on compared to videogame ones. Maika isn't from Senran Kagura after all!

Attachments

• 0000.gif
    0000.gif
    785.8 KB · Views: 1,341
  • 0001.gif
    0001.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 473
  • 0002.gif
    0002.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,087
  • 0003.gif
    0003.gif
    2 MB · Views: 497
  • KC_Maika-v1.pk3
    442.2 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
WOW a bonus Maika Kart fanart

didn't see that coming and so fast

This does make this submission a lot more special for me! Thanks a lot!

This is very nicely done! Having more slice of life characters is always a plus for me.

Awesome fanart as well.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back