• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Crash Bandicoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just in the conceptual phases right now, trying to think of a moveset and learning LUA to make it work. I figured I should try to make my own character in SRB2, so why not something as simple as Crash Bandicoot! We already have a Spyro in the works, so why not the other famous PS1 mascot? I'm not that knowledgeable at pretty much anything with modding this game, so I hope this will be a good first step for me! If there's anything you recommend for this, especially in terms of moveset, please let me know!

Attachments

• Crash Bumpercar.png
    Crash Bumpercar.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 725
Crash Bandicoot is a character I've been thinking a lot about too! As far as his core moves are concerned, don't forget that Crash can do a high-jump by jumping out of a crouch or slide.

Based on the games I recommend custom 2 is the fruit bazooka from crash 3 and have it work like fangs popgun as both generally work the same and custom 3 could be a burst jump from the jetpack ability from crash 2 and it could work like the blaze mod for this game where crash launches himself upward and then arcs down as the jetpack could run out of fuel right after.

Hope this helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back