unappricated sonic characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sega didn't make Sonic X. With that said I leave this post with 2 things to say.
1. When the hell is Silver suppose to be in Sonic X America cause they have him in Sonic X Japan.

1. Three seasons, two series and it ends with Cosmo dying. No Silver anywhere.

Also, D00D64, I believe Sonic Team, created some of the characters or something. They had some contribution to the show, not just copyrights. I don't know what they created or that, but just throwing that out.

Are you seriously!? Silver in Sonic X!?

When the hell is Silver suppose to be in Sonic X America cause they have him in Sonic X Japan.

Since when did Silver appear in Sonic X? I think you might be mistaking silver for Nazo the hedgehog, other wise, I would love to see the picture of that, unless it is photoshopped. Anyways I think Metal Knuckles, ( sometimes) Metal Sonic, Knuckles, Blaze, and the Chaos...I think Sega had some good characters, but unfortunately they do not know how to handle a character and their personalities when it comes to the role they play in the game.

@ Shadow argument: Shadow is to an extent, Original, the reason he looks like Sonic could relate to the murals in Angel island in S3&K in Hidden Palace, Where the mural shows a gold hedgehog fighting certain doom, Shadow could very easily been created from this general idea, but his colors came from the blackarms, however I am sure that just because a character seems unoriginal you would be surprised as to why they are unoriginal...

Last edited:
Sonic 2, that's where you are wrong. In Japan they are doing a Sonic 06 based story with SonicX. It just hasn't come out to America yet.

Unappreciated, not uneeded, so I guess Charmy is unappreciated. That dude rocked in heroes :(

cool, i can't wait for it

Really, cool I apologize for my earlier suspicions I will wait patiently for it to air in the U.S. =D

I also noticed how espio and the chaotix ( minus Mighty D'= ) never appear so i guess they count as under appreciated...

Last edited:
This is the proof I needed.
Silver_the_Hedgehog_in_Sonic_X_by_Xuliang.jpg

That's not Sonic X. That's on DeviantArt, so it's obviously made by an individual who has nothing to do with Sonic X, except maybe being a fan of it or something.

I actually saw a slide show of images including that one, that were about this "new season" only one seemed amazingly real, however could all of this be just the re-airing of the series subbed and not dubbed?

The pictures quality isn't the same style as the show. Compare that silver one from the show and you'll see which one looks better. (Obviously Sonic X)

I asked my friend from Japan "Do yall have Sonic 2006 in Sonic X?" He said yeah but the season is only 4 episodes in.

There's a Cosmo-ish in Sonic Shuffle, I suppose that's close enough.

I asked my friend from Japan "Do yall have Sonic 2006 in Sonic X?" He said yeah but the season is only 4 episodes in.

Guess what? He also has a bridge to sell you too!
That picture doesn't even have any interlaced frames, it's obviously fake.

Why does Sonic have to be the series that magnets a lot of this imagination?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back