Problem with game keyboard type

Nitro Turbo

A sonic fan guy !
hello all ! well i'm going to post this question ! how to change keyboard type from ENG to FRA keyboard ( qwerty to azerty) ?
because this is really a probelm in chat
i heared that you must modify source code in the game somehow , somewhere
too many thread before this thread posted about the same subject without solution :
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t...light=keyboard
here i don't have linux :
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t...light=keyboard
example :
PrZtnzI.png

M2EbUGQ.png

NOTE : if anyone will say that thread is repeated , i asked a moderator about this and he gave me permission to do it !

He needs one for vanilla SRB2, not kart.

Exactly ಥ‿ಥ

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I need this for srb2 :-) but thank you I need this too in srb2K

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

You can't without modifying the source code.

Where is that source code ? It's a text file ?

Last edited:
The source code is more like a collection of text files (written in one or several languages, depends) and resources to allow a compiler program to compile the entire thing into an executable.

You *can* download it and try to edit it by yourself, but it can be hard if you don't know how to interpret the C programming language.

The source code is more like a collection of text files (written in one or several languages, depends) and resources to allow a compiler program to compile the entire thing into an executable.

You *can* download it and try to edit it by yourself, but it can be hard if you don't know how to interpret the C programming language.

Well :-) thank you so much for your great help ;) but I don't have any experience with programming language XP
Anyway I will search where is exactly the keyboard layout point by myself =_=
And pls there is no one know where exactly in the whole source code ???? a developer or a player !!!! to solve this problem for everyone FOREVER

Last edited:
sorry for the late reply
but pls can anyone of stuff help me because this is really make me like i don't know writing !
or anyone who can help anyway ! and thanks ;)

sorry for the late reply
but pls can anyone of stuff help me because this is really make me like i don't know writing !
or anyone who can help anyway ! and thanks
So the problem is that the game was made in a version of the doom legacy engine that was edited but the engine itself uses qwerty unlike regular dooms game that have azerty versions(french doom II for exemple) you pretty much have to change the game urself.

So the problem is that the game was made in a version of the doom legacy engine that was edited but the engine itself uses qwerty unlike regular dooms game that have azerty versions(french doom II for exemple) you pretty much have to change the game urself.
Some people here told me to change a code in the source code and idk scripting language to do this
Thanks anyway for the information

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back