• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Scourge Mod in Progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel1207

SO, im doing a Scourge mod!, this is the FIRST Sprite i draw!

9XnMaHa.png

what do you guys think?, is good?.

why making sprites is so hard please help my hands hurt i think im gonna suicide

Last edited:
Well, it's not bad. The shading needs work and the sprite looks smaller compared to Vanilla cast.

Wait is Simon_T polish? Cuz there is written O kurwa which means ohfuck in Polish... So can you tell me if you are Polish Simon_T?

I think it's a good idea if you base him in vanilla sonic, the sprite is too small and I think it doesn't fit the art style of the game.

Oh sweet it's Scourge the hedgehog, one suggestion for when it comes to his abilities is that he should do lots of spinning in the air because that's a lot cooler than Sonic's thoks.

Keep up the good work and I really feel for ya when it comes to spriting.

Wait is Simon_T polish? Cuz there is written O kurwa which means ohfuck in Polish... So can you tell me if you are Polish Simon_T?

Nope, I'm just a Polandball fan

For a more in-topic comment: The sprite looks more like a continue chibi, it's pretty smol

SO, im doing a Scourge mod!, this is the FIRST Sprite i draw!

9XnMaHa.png

what do you guys think?, is good?.

why making sprites is so hard please help my hands hurt i think im gonna suicide
your mod looks good can i sugest an ability for him? first: i would like if you put him similar stats to Sonic but with more jump second: with spin that he trows energy balls and jumping twice that he has a homing atack and i would like that with c1 you put him the ability to punch with c2 super scourge with the special skill to make with c3 a chaos control that mades than him would be able to generate every object you want

i am just giving ideas if you want to use them ok and if you dont want its ok
i am just giving you some ideas

btw the sprite looks like a 2.1 mod but ok
i can sugest too more detail on the sunglases

thanks by your atention

sincerely: M3T4LBL4ST3R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back