[SUGOI] Shut Up and Get On It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had difficulty with that one as well. Here's the location if you still can't find it:

It's in the Lilac Conservatory, inside a waterfall before the first checkpoint.

Check the statistics screen; you're likely missing the map emblems and the record attack emblems.
Thanks! i didn't think there was any record attack emblems due to there only being 6 left.
Though that's probably my fault for not thinking to check there anyhow.

I had difficulty with that one as well. Here's the location if you still can't find it:

It's in the Lilac Conservatory, inside a waterfall before the first checkpoint.

Wait I did that one! wheres the other one?
Do I have to beat the final boss again AFTER I got all the emeralds?

The other secret level is technically optional, but yes there's an emblem for beating the game with all emeralds. It shows that emblem on the statistics screen, even if you haven't beaten any levels; thought people looked at it more, yikes! :V

Wait I did that one! wheres the other one?
Do I have to beat the final boss again AFTER I got all the emeralds?

Oh yeah, you get a secret level after completing the game with all emeralds. Or maybe just for getting all emeralds. I forget.

And then there's me, not noticing Orbital Hangar for months.

Also, nice time on Lavender World, Bryce!
I don't know, i hit the wall and lost my speed i believe, so it wouldn't take much to beat my time. (tip: change random monitor settings in server options) Anyway does anyone know about the extra small secret cause i found it
When you have all the emblems the windows at the hub dissapear not only that but there is a hole leading to a beta level select thing. its pretty rad

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

uhmm...i found a thing what even is it
tceJDD3.png

Last edited:
I don't know, i hit the wall and lost my speed i believe, so it wouldn't take much to beat my time.

Well if you keep improving it, I can definitely see Sonic having a better time than Knuckles here. It's nice to see someone use the enemy bounce at the end.

(tip: change random monitor settings in server options) Anyway does anyone know about the extra small secret cause i found it

If you change the settings after adding the wad, the big ring goes away. You have to change the settings then add the wad. I didn't actually think this would work, because the game yelled at me for cheating.

You should try Skytop next, that's a really fun map for any record or character.

@_@

Boinciel, that secret level you made.

Why? ...Whyyyyyyyyyy. *clutches head* I am tripping out from those visuals.

What prompted you to make a level like that? XD

If you change the settings after adding the wad, the big ring goes away. You have to change the settings then add the wad. I didn't actually think this would work, because the game yelled at me for cheating.

You should try Skytop next, that's a really fun map for any record or character.
The thing about the big ring is i add the wad first (with the batch file) and then just change the settings and the big ring was still there for me. I just did skytop and i got a decent time but it would be below average maybe ill try it again later.

About my lavender world time...knux576 just destroyed it the only way i could beat that is if i did it thousands of times even then i would only beat him by like what? a couple milliseconds! and from what i can tell knux576 is the best speed-runner of this game.

Hey, I'm around.. Sometimes. Though, I'm more a "new strat finder" kind of person.

I know how to get into first-person too, but I find it a lot more fun to play in Third-Person.

Thanks, Glaber, for your level, for containing so many points and rings I went insane for every single character I had to do it with. Constantly directing drillbots for a whole 40 minutes is a lot of fun.

Last edited:
You likely missed a couple levels. Look in the Level Select from the Secrets menu to go through all of them, and see if any are unfamiliar.

This is incredible, guys. I didn't think the community had it in them to create so much new content. Despite the mantra involving an inequality sign here, sometimes quantity is really cool too!

The true genius of this pack is in it's emblem progression, giving all the maps a fair chance, and giving the option of skipping a map if it's too frustrating or outright bad. If you guys do this again I'd definitely wanna contribute!

Quick question: How do I unlock everything? I don't really fancy playing through all levels all over every time a friend and I want to continue playing where we left off (in splitscreen multiplayer).

Progress is tracked through emblems, which cannot be checked in multiplayer games, sadly.

There's potential for restoring your SP progress when you start hosting if a way to read unlockables in Lua gets added. I also thought about doing IO support for MP saving/loading, but I couldn't figure out a way to check if an IO exe is being used (and the public version of it isn't up to date anyways; it's not hard to compile it, sure, but it'd be tough getting public games so I thought there wouldn't be much point in getting that working). Sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back