• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jammin (Fan Char And 100% Custom :3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hello thier..

Well I'm back in action again and with a tad bit better spriting skills. Also i mabye be changing his image as to my icon... But since i have alot time on my hands. I'll try to get one sprite done hopefully today!

I am now not looking forward by the way,What color is he?I don't think Gray's in 2.0 anymore.

Let me tell you, here and now:
The character design is pretty unoriginal. It's another hedgehog!
BUT...!
Your spritework is amazing, dare I say, it looks kinda like Hinote's, which it's a pretty great feat. I just wish you invested your spriting workforce on something much more unique than "hedgehog + clothes".
In other words, you rock, but your character does not.

No hedgehog characthers ? You haven't played SRB2 in a WHILE, have you ? Go ahead Jammin, turn him into a tiger. >.>

COuld this be that single 01%?

No, Senku and Hinote both share that 1% already. And even then, Senku is, in terms of design, just a Sonic with clothes (though, he IS making a human one...), and Hinote seems too much like Blaze to me and is just a nerfed Sonic (which... isn't all that bad, actually).

Please think of something more original, we have enough fan characters.

I recall that it was his intention to make this wad from the get-go. Yes being more original is a start to help the character community, but don't make it seem like that all fan characters are crap impulsivly, even though a high percentage of them are at times. Be lucky enough that we're getting better quality ones these days than poor recolors.

Last edited:
Well... its been almost a full year since I haven't been working on this wad. One of the reason's why was because my computer broke down. Actually I had a hard-drive failure to be exact... kinda sucked. So all the work that I did do.. got obliterated, but at-least I got a new computer in the process. Then came exams... ugh.. don't even want to talk about exams, but today, for those who care, I will start on a new wad... it might start this one over again or maybe a brand new. Will it be a fan char.. who knows, I still haven't decided yet. Expect a new thread maybe some time this week or next. Probaly then I would have a sketch of what it may look like. Well hey.. in till then, aye. Also thanks for the people who supported me back a year ago. I really appreciate it.

From what I've seen of your previous progress, it looked great. I think you should start over because I think that it was a pretty original FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back