Resource icon

[Open Assets] Egg Turreteer [v1]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Zippy_Zolton

jet jaw sounds
A simple boss that launches turrets to shoot at the player before malfunctioning. The pinch phase makes Eggman shoot two turrets instead of one.

The first pk3 is a demonstration level of how it could be used. The second pk3 is a resource that you can use in Zone Builder, no extras attached.

Attachments

• MAPC5P.png
    MAPC5P.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 982
  • S_EggTurreteer-v1.pk3
    25.4 KB · Views: 423
  • RESOURCE_EggTurreteer-v1.pk3
    1.3 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
As a wise man once said: "BUILDIN' A SENTRY..."

It's pretty cute and deadly as it is. I think you should make an Ambush flag behavior for it that makes it so that Eggman will deploy turrets every so often in a random direction w/o needing line-of-sight of a player. Such could allow for much more interesting level design for this boss to be placed in.

P.S. It might be helpful to list the Map Number of the demo map (C5)/(177) somewhere in your post. ^^

Last edited:
I might be able to use it in a future pack.

You're 100% free to!

I think you should make an Ambush flag behavior for it that makes it so that Eggman will deploy turrets every so often in a random direction w/o needing line-of-sight of a player. Such could allow for much more interesting level design for this boss to be placed in.

I don't know how to make the boss behave differently when it has those object flags, especially in SOC. If you have the skill, you are allowed to edit it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back