Why haven't we had a thanksgiving topic yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every country celebrates thanksgiving on the same day.

...Or am I thinking of a different holiday?

Some may have celebrated with family and friends, or did not even come around to making a topic yet.

I was too busy enjoying Thanksgiving with my family and grandparents.
Nothing better then having a friendly conversation over some Turkey and Cracker Stuffing..

I had some fajitas, because I hate Thanksgiving turkey. Somewhere, I thought I heard a Pilgrim screaming.

And then I played some games with a friend and went to bed early. Pretty much the same thing that happens every year.

I purposefully fell asleep before we all sat around and gave thanks for stuff.

It was just my sister and I this weekend, as we elected (voluntarily) to stay behind and keep things going at home while the family goes to have dinner with the relatives in Upstate NY.

Dinner:

Garlic Turkey, Homemade Mac'n'Cheese, Stuffing, Pies - Dutch Apple and Pumpkin, Cinnamon Rolls, Chips and Dip, Ice Cream, and Soda.

Entertainment:

The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers, Princess Mononoke, Star Trek, Misc TV, Wii, and Homework

We also went to Mass on Thanksgiving Day, and my sister had work every afternoon. Also had plenty of time for sleeping to make up for the rest I can't get when the kids are home. Did I miss anything epic from Macy's Parade this year? (any perfect math class? no? well, give them time, she'll show up sooner or later... Cirno looks cuter than Jack Frost anyway)

Last edited:
Well, there were hot rolls in abundance, with plenty of carved turkey and stuffing. I have decided I don't like yams; they're just plain too sugary. The Welch's sparkling grape juice was fancy. =D

I also watched several episodes of Let's Make a Deal with Wayne Brady while my brother played the demo of Phantasmagoria of Flower View.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back