Control lag whilst playing Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperific

Normally, srb2 will run fine with no problems, but recently I have been getting alot of control lag on the main menu, and whilst playing a level. Sometimes it wont pick up keys I press and sometimes It will spam the key I pressed despite only pressing it once, making the game basically unplayable.

If there any sort of fix to this problem?

Normally, srb2 will run fine with no problems, but recently I have been getting alot of control lag on the main menu, and whilst playing a level. Sometimes it wont pick up keys I press and sometimes It will spam the key I pressed despite only pressing it once, making the game basically unplayable.

If there any sort of fix to this problem?

I know Snipe wouldn't complain about C-lag in MP. 'Cause he's smart like that. Do you have any other programs up at the same time? Or do you open SRB2 with another program at once? Although it should C-lag for small amount of gameplay, but is this your problem.

This problem was fixed a few days ago, It appears that my video converting program was eating away at my cpu, despite been idle, the only reason I didn't post anything here is because I was just gonna let the topic die.

Answering Violo, the lag I was experiencing was the program itself, there were no specific modes that were lagging.

Anyway, could a moderator or admin please lock this topic, and the issue was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back