• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sally.wad (Beta download available!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zck2020 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
What? I don't get what you're saying.
I'm going to make a2a8 and a4a6 frames i just haven't yet.
That's not what I meant...

See, that's the trouble nowadays: it's not always what you type, but how the word's context is. Oh well...no harm, no foul, right?

zck2020 said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
What? I don't get what you're saying.
I'm going to make a2a8 and a4a6 frames i just haven't yet.
That's not what I meant...
That's what I was saying, I'm not really sure what you were asking.

I was saying are you going to make the frames like:
  • PLAYA1
    PLAYA2
    PLAYA3
    PLAYA4
    PLAYA5
    PLAYA6
    PLAYA7
    PLAYA8
Or are you going to stick with:
  • PLAYA1
    PLAYA2A8
    PLAYA3A7
    PLAYA4A6
    PLAYA5

I finally got a chance to try this out yesterday. :D The char select pic might need more work in my opinion, but other than that, excellent job nitro, :) We finally have a decent female equivalent to Knuckles. I've already added it to my autoexec.cfg along with Amy and Blaze.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
I hate how hard she is to sprite..
I agree with you, I tried to sprite Sally three times and failed so bad every time. XD She's not very easy to draw because she looks so far different from official Sonic characters. I'd suggest making her hands smaller, they weren't that size in the comics or the cartoon I think, I haven't looked at a single pic of Sally in at least 8 years, no joke. :P I think giving her the same stats as Donykuu's Amy, but with swimming instead of float would be best, as she has no other ability beyond computer skills. :P
Good luck on Sally, you're going to need it.

I think I'm going to cancel Sally.wad, she's too hard to sprite.
However, I've got another idea that's slightly easier to sprite. (but not by much..)

I'd like to see Sonic the Werehog, but how will he punch?

And Zck, lolno. That's not hulk sonic, trust me. XD

Well, he'd be slow and his spindash would be his run thing like how in the unleashed preview it said you had to pres a button to run.
I dunno how he'd punch, maybe make his idle frames be punching and make it hurt if you touch him when idle with some socage.
I dunno what ability I would give him, I'll probably think of something.

Well, Nitro the wad looks good but i just dont think its the right thing to do, because the last thing i want to here on a server is a person named sonic the hedgehog typing /me turns weresonic. Ugh i already hear enough of that with supersonic...

I still want a sally wad, because nobody in the world wanted to do a sally wad (except the sprite rip one), I would like play as sally in SRB2

Glaber has been working on a sally wad so you could just have his whenever he finishes it.

Nitro, having the punching as boredom is a bad idea. It will muck up other chars. Just not use punching, that's your best bet.

Also, I think he has Double Jump as an ability.

You could make it look like he's doing power punch when he's thokking.

Shadic_the_Human said:
the last thing i want to here on a server is a person named sonic the hedgehog typing /me turns weresonic. Ugh i already hear enough of that with supersonic...
Just because there's a likely hood of somebody making an annoying comment every once and a while, doesn't justify the halt in production of a character wad.

That's possible to happen when one makes an alias having that get typed in pressing one button and then another button activates "SKIN WEREHOG." :P

Oh, and ZCK, I don't think that's possible, because thoking doesn't automatically set certain frames, and I really think he double jumps.

I don't really know what character I want to make..
Sally's hard to draw and honestly even if I did make her I wouldn't get very much enjoyment out of it because I never watched satam enough to enjoy the use of sally. And Weresonic is hard to draw and he just seems a bit cheesy to me..

I really like the werehog idea.

Hyper Shadic X said:
That's possible to happen when one makes an alias having that get typed in pressing one button and then another button activates "SKIN WEREHOG." :P
I knew that already. But that doesn't mean that this wad should be canceled because of that.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I don't really know what character I want to make..
Sally's hard to draw and honestly even if I did make her I wouldn't get very much enjoyment out of it because I never watched satam enough to enjoy the use of sally. And Weresonic is hard to draw and he just seems a bit cheesy to me..

Why don't you watch more of the SatAM episodes if you can? Anyway, I think you should go for Sally, but not the Werehog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back