Pokemon Crystal-the hardcore way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, Jesus vs Daughter of the Antichrist, win, my friend, win.

Raise your hand if you know the rival's lineage. *raises hand*
He's Giovanni's son! ??? despises Team Rocket b/c they keep Giovanni busy for weeks on end, so ??? has no ability to:
Ride a bike
Hit a baseball
Be compassionate towards other living creatures

That made absolutely no sense whatsoever, Chaos Knux. If you're going to post, at least use your head when you do so, please.

All right, so I am continuing it, and haven't abandoned this.

One problem.

I ran into a Rattata.

I have no nickname for it. Flame's already reserved for Poliwog, and that's about it.

I need more nicknames. I expect to run into Rattata, Noctowl, various bugs, and the like. I can't say I remember very well. If you really want a certain pokemon, look it up and see where it appears in Crystal.

That said, I need names. Suggestions?

Oh, one more limitation I'm imposing on myself. Only one Pokemon of a species. Period. If my Rattata dies I won't catch another one to replace it, etc. etc.

Tough luck unfortunatley, I have Crystal, and I still haven't quite figured out how to get Ho-oh. However, you can get Lugia.

Oh, and for the Ratata, call him/her Papercut.

darkness claw said:
Tough luck unfortunatley, I have Crystal, and I still haven't quite figured out how to get Ho-oh.

CATCH, not just encounter, Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, Then go up the Tin Tower.

I wouldn't mind being named after an Noctowl, but its your choice.
Oh and on the Ratata, Call him buckteeth.

If you end up running into Houndoor, name it after me(I think its near the daycare, at night).

EDIT: If you find "Titanium" to be rather unfitting for Houndoor/Houndoom(as they are not Steel, have very low Defense), "FireLaserB"(eam) would be another option.

Can I be a munchlax, oh wait munchlax is in sinnoh, wait but snorlax is in jhotto so shouldn't munchlax be there too? Well anyways can you name a pichu after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back