Favorite and worst sonic game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It pains me everytime when a person doesn't fully read a post. Obviously I said the game suck cause a STORY was involved.

That wasn't my point. I don't see how a game sucks because a story was involved.... O_o

Autosaver said:
It pains me everytime when a person doesn't fully read a post. Obviously I said the game suck cause a STORY was involved.

That wasn't my point. I don't see how a game sucks because a story was involved.... O_o

Mainly they wanted more attention for the story only than the just the gameplay. And most of the good tracks have to be unlocked by playing the story, as well as a few characters. I don't think we need to waste our time going through that just to unlock good things that would of better been suited for it's mission mode or championship mode.

If they just left it like your typical racing game, just race, unlock different tracks/characters depending on track completion based on speed, mission preformance, it would of been fine.

Though this doesn't help much, but it has some truth to it.

Favourites: Sonic CD, S3K
Least favourite: Sonic Heroes, 360 daytime stages and all night time stages of Unleashed.

TrueTenguMan said:
Autosaver said:
If they just left it like your typical racing game, just race, unlock different tracks/characters depending on track completion based on speed, mission preformance, it would of been fine.

TrueTenguman, you have just described the game.

Favorite: Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Adventure

Worst: Sonic And the Secret Rings

and if your only asking about a sonic game from the main series the worst is Sonic Unleashed (Wii)

I would have to say Sonic,Sonic 2(8-bit and 16-bit), and Sonic 3 and Knuckles are my favorites along with Sonic CD and Knuckle's Chaotix.

My worst is Sonic Rush Adventure because it was no where close to as fun as the first in terms of replay value and it was too easy.

For me, I'd say either Sonic CD or Sonic 3(&K, any of the incarnations) as my most enjoyed one. Probably siding with Sonic CD.

As for least favorite, I can't decide between S2k6, or Sonic Rush. I really disliked both of those games.

My Favorite sonic game would be Sonic 2 the Hedgehog. My least favorite sonic game is Sonic Labryinth for the GG.

Favorite: Sonic 3&K
Least fave: Sonic 2K6.

:O

Well, I got bored of Unleashed lateley because I already got Daytime and Nightime skills at max, cleared all stages and missions, gained almost all of the trophies and stuff, so right now what i´m playing is Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) because Sonic stages are fun to do without gems, Silver´s stages are fun because of the powerful it makes me feel, and the 2 things I most like of Shadow´s gameplay is the combat system, but overall the chaos boost, at first I thought it wasn´t even worth an energy bar, but now i´ve seen how extreamly power full it is, knowing wich boost level to use makes it easy to get through the stage at fastest rate.

favorite games: Sonic unleashed and Next Gen
worst games: i can only think in sonic labirinth or Sonic drift now...

Lemme think...

Best: Sonic 3 & Knuckles, tied with Sonic CD. I also have a soft spot for Knuckles Chaotix.

Worst: Sonic Advance 2, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Labyrinth. I'd say '06, but I want to be a TAD original. :P
Actually, put me down for anything after Sonic Adventure 2, including the character of Shadow. At least Unleashed was a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
My favourites: Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Awesome gameplay, scenery, and lots to do on the game.

Sonic CD is another favourite, just as good as S3&K.

Least Favourites: Sonic Labyrinth, awful controls, gameplay, short, and crappy music.

Sonic Blast: pre-rendered graphics didn't work well here, also the controls on the characters was bad, and also the character sprites look big to me. The final boss is annoyingly hard to beat.

Sonic 2k6: Glitch city, plus another boring storyline to add to the series except the lol moment when Sonic got pwned by Mephiles, Silver's voice actor is annoying. Though it makes up for the graphics & Music IMO.

Sonic 2 or Sonic 3 + S&K are my favourites.

Sonic Spinball was dire.

I've still yet to play Sonic CD, so I'm probably missing out there as everyone seems to rate it highly.

Fav: Sonic Riders. Sorry, Mr. Classic Fanboy, but I don't see the new games through nostalgia glasses. I HAVE played the Classics, and Sonic Riders was more fun then the rest of them in terms of gameplay.

Haet: Sonic 06. I also slightly dislike Sonic Unleashed because of the bloody between-level cutscenes.

Last edited:
Favorite = Sonic 2, Sonic 3&Knuckles

Worst: Sonic Pinball, Sonic Blast(OMG the graphics are horrible) and Sonic unleashed (night stages)

My favorite is Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Sonic CD is a close second.

It's too obvious to say that Sonic Labryinth and Sonic Blast are the worst Sonic games, so I'll go with Shadow.

Best Sonic game is a tough one for me. I think it's between Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Sonic Unleashed, Day levels. I barely touch Sonic 1, and 2, and Sonic CD is played thoroughly once, and then left behind for ages. I tried playing it again when I got my PSP's Genesis Emulator, but the music slots didn't work right. All FAQs on Google focus on a different problem.

I think the worst one for me is Sonic Next Gen. I'm always pissed off when I used to play it, only because I want Xbox Achievements. I played Labyrinth in either SA1 DX or a Sonic Collection game. I thought it was playable. I would only play it again if I had a Gamegear and Labyrinth was the only game.

I also like 3D Blast a little, even though the controls are kinda hard sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back