Favorite and worst sonic game

Status
Not open for further replies.
:SonicMaster: said:
luis90 said:
:SonicMaster: said:
Sonic 3 & Knuckles is my favorite. Solid levels all the way. I really wish Hidden Palace Zone would have been an actual level rather than just filler. It would have just made the experience all-around better.

Sonic Rush Adventure was my least favorite. It was just a large string of bland passageways and cheap deaths. Think Limestone Ruin Zone, because that's honestly what this entire game feels like.

Linestone ruin zone was amazing though ;(

I can see why you think that. Certain parts of that level were rather impressive, like the lighting at the beginning, and its sheer size. But its design really is not fun at all.

Actually, I enjoy the design of the level. It's got a good amount of platforming, and a good amount of speedy parts to it. The only flaw I see is some of the hills go down on a slant.

EDIT: K, thought we were talking about marble garden zone, lololol.
EDIT2: But, the points still stand for every thing said.

Favorite sonic game would Sonic 3D blast because to be trueful that was the first sonic game to beat (with emeralds).

Least favorite would be well Sonic R because people started that crappy Tailsdoll curse. Even some of my friends did that.

Let's see......

Sonic & knuckles would be my favorite since you can play as knuckles. Also since his stages are more difficult than sonic's which made me devote all my hours playing as him. Stages were also filled with amazingly detailed backgrounds and realistic enviorments. Didn't you just love running in the jungle
as leaves brushed passed your feet?

One sonic game I truly loath would have to be Sonic riders. A pointless unacceptable story that really shows that they were still digging out of the barrel to impress people. This game could have been slightly better if they never included a story and let it run on it's main focus.

Now the sequel would of been better to really begin on a fresh plot ((maybe not the most pleasing one, but enough to show that the team put effort into it.))

My favorites are Sonic Uleashed PS3 version, I enjoyed both, daytime levels and nighttime, I don´t see why people says nighttime stages are bad, they are alot like a less-violent version of God of War, I also liked alot Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, Sonic Heroes was ok, I could also mention Sonic the Hedgehog PS3, but the bad level design ruins it.

In the list of worst games... Sonic Labyrinth, you run too slow, levels are boring plataforming and don´t offer much more than a very, very slow gameplay, also I HATED the PS2 version of Sonic Unleashed, lololololol I´m not kidding, I´ll tell why, daytime stages may be fast but it has bad sound quality, it has the glitchiest moving controls i´ve ever seen, to get an S you just make insanity of the Sonic Boost, nighttime stages lack different skills, unleashed power and fluent moves, once you hang to a clift you have to wait a little bit to start moving, that is annoying as it could be, and plus there are not even city stages, just another screen with a stupidly high amount of saving screens.

this is my sencond topic , alot of people viewed it wow ,and for the question on the gameplay on sonic&knux eh it was the same as any 2d sonic game in short it was ok.

My favorite would probably be Sonic Unleashed for the Wii. I actually liked the nighttime levels, and the daytime levels were fun too. Sonic and the Secret Rings is in a close second, though.

I would've mentioned the 360 version of Sonic Unleashed too, but the laggy and buggy daytime levels in the later stages of the game ruined it for me.

The worst one I've played is a tie between Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Labyrinth.

My favorite sonic game was, "Sonic 3& Knuckles", Im a fan of most of the classic sonic games.

and my worst sonic game was "Sonic Unleashed", Known reasons, and Im not repeating them.

I know this is kind out of topic, but wasn´t Sonic faster in Sonic and the Secret Rings than in Unleashed?

I am level 99 in Secret Rings, for me it looks like if it was faster.

Favorites: Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic 3 and knuckles and Sonic CD

Did not liked: Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog and all the sonic sports.

Sonic 06 is in between because the graphics are freaking awsome and the story is good but the loading time forced me to install the game in my xbox 360 and it still took time to load.

I would also involve Sonic the Fighters which was awsome but too short.
Sonic R was good too but not good enough =.=.

The next best sonic game i should add would be SRB- *shot*

TrueTenguMan said:
One sonic game I truly loath would have to be Sonic riders. A pointless unacceptable story that really shows that they were still digging out of the barrel to impress people. This game could have been slightly better if they never included a story and let it run on it's main focus.

Now the sequel would of been better to really begin on a fresh plot ((maybe not the most pleasing one, but enough to show that the team put effort into it.))

TrueTenguMan, you didn't say a single reason that makes this game bad. -.-

Sonnarkku said:

TrueTenguMan said:
A pointless unacceptable story that really shows that they were still digging out of the barrel to impress people.

My favorite Sonic game would have to be Sonic3&Knuckles, just from the large amount of stuff you can do. From the random glitches, to messing around with debug. It was just great.

My least favorite (out of one's I have played extensively) would probably have to be Sonic 1 or Shadow the Hedgehog.
For Sonic 1, it was more for annoyances than anything else. It's fairly difficult to make it up certain slops in areas where little room is provided. It always frustrated me.
Shadow the Hedgehog because it took everything about Sonic, threw it out the window, and gave us a shooting game. But that itself really doesn't make a game bad. It's how the game worked. Aiming is pointless. Just fire in the general area of an enemy and they die. Speaking of them, they also tend to be great shots at long distances. It was also annoying how shooting stuff remained intact throughout the game, even with the final boss. Co-op in that game was awful as well, since your partner can't pick up weapons, and no dark mission partner could help at all. The best parts were when I got a load of that, and when I found the computer room.

Autosaver said:
luis90 said:
Sonnarkku said:

TrueTenguMan said:
A pointless unacceptable story that really shows that they were still digging out of the barrel to impress people.

Though, thats about the story. And gameplay is where its at.

It pains me everytime when a person doesn't fully read a post. Obviously I said the game suck cause a STORY was involved.

We really didn't need Sega destroying Robotnik more with his horrible plan to host a race championship just to get the chaos emeralds to bring forth babylon garden for treasure (again with the crappy legend-based plots and making robotnik a second rate villian).

As for the babylon rouges, I didn't care who they were as long as I get the chance to test they're abilities on track, but what do we get? Another dragging on plot that wasted at least 45 minutes more of my time to show what they were doing behind the scenes and how sonic's board blew up, and to rap things up, a horrible boss battle? They're lucky the track's visuals kept me playing just to finnish the game for good.

Race games really don't need a story to make it interesting. it was just fine with it's racing, even if the controling of characters tends to be slipery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back