BlitzSonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real answer would be "Unhandled NULL exception". Yeah, I'm too lazy to check out missing files/out of memory cases. Hey, you need to put the userlibs contained in the _Dependances folder into Blitz3D userlibs folder. Also, you'll need your compiler to be updated at least up to version 1.98. After that, there shouldn't be any compilation error.

Anyway, I'll resume work on the engine this summer after I end up with the 380 hours of job practice, so next update will probably be lots better (at least engine completion wise, level wise I don't have a good 3d level designer atm).

Mugenwind123 said:
Hmmm, i cannot convert srb2 stages, but i do have the fully working MD2 SONIC in blitz3d animations and everything
How do you convert MD2 Sonic into blitz sonic?? Cause I keep trying and it fails..... So if you could tell me that would be a huge help....

an SRB2 MOD? XD

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Mugenwind123 said:
Hmmm, i cannot convert srb2 stages, but i do have the fully working MD2 SONIC in blitz3d animations and everything
How do you convert MD2 Sonic into blitz sonic?? Cause I keep trying and it fails..... So if you could tell me that would be a huge help....

i did it with milkshape3d, and anim8tor, ANIM8TOR to shape it to fit a size in blitz, i can give you the source in about 12 diffrent formats, and to be honest, i lost the animated version, so... if anyone can help me out :P

Yeah the werehog model looks awesome *drools*

Hey nitro, are you going to release those characters and levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back