sonic the fighters/championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just blew him away with a few Sonic spindashes. I wouldn't expect good health outcomes though.

I fought him just as I normally would with any other character.

I have yet to play this game up to Metal Sonic. (That damn pizza store apparently doesn't have the cabinet anymore.)

I will on Thursday, though. It'll be my birthday. I've been looking forward to it, because I need a new game, or 2. It's been boring, lately.

It's all in the combos. Try to not let him have any open shots, and spin-jump every once in a while, since he usually deals heavy damage when you're open.

oh ok well i gots up to him, the first time drove me agro it took me at least 8 continues the second time i became super sonic after that fight metal sonic was a fine paste across the wall the easyest way would to set the rounds down to 2 and the barriers down to 1 but i tryed all of your move and tactics that u sudgested but they all got me killed on the first round so yeah but has anyone tryed doing the weapon grab on metal sonic? v+b+p and i was tryen as sonic cause he is my fave, who has been shot by his lazer beam more than once in a round.

phazon sonic said:
oh ok well i gots up to him, the first time drove me agro it took me at least 8 continues the second time i became super sonic after that fight metal sonic was a fine paste across the wall the easyest way would to set the rounds down to 2 and the barriers down to 1 but i tryed all of your move and tactics that u sudgested but they all got me killed on the first round so yeah but has anyone tryed doing the weapon grab on metal sonic? v+b+p and i was tryen as sonic cause he is my fave, who has been shot by his lazer beam more than once in a round.
What?
make sure to add puncuation and have correct capitalization on your sentences instead of having a run on sentence that works like this and stuff see how it doesnt seem to make sense when both sentences are combined without puncuation
Translation of your post with correct puncuation:
Phazon Sonic's translation said:
Oh ok. Well I got up to him, the first time it drove me mad. It took me at least 8 continues, and the second time I became super sonic. After that, fighting Metal Sonic was a piece of cake. The easiest way would be to set the rounds down to 2, and the barriers down to 1. I tried all of your moves and tactics that you suggested, but they all got me killed on the first round. So yeah, but has anyone tried doing the weapon grab on Metal Sonic? V+B+P and I was trying as Sonic because he is my fave, who has been shot by Metal Sonic's laser beam more than once in a round.
Anything in bold is edited in some way.
Which also leads to the fact WHY you were playing using an emulator, because your talking about keyboard key control combinations with this so-called "weapon grab."

Your welcome :wink:

Anyway, continuing the topic, I have played a real Sonic Championship arcade machine before. To my surprise it was in a LOCAL arcade, and that's where I got all the way to Metal Sonic in one coin. It was very difficult to continue from there; there was a bad storm and we had to leave before I could finish Metal Sonic off.

Metal Sonic isn't the final enemy. After it you must fight against Eggman yet. But, instead of the other battles, it's a 1-round battle, and you have only 15" for defeat him, instead of 30.

Anyways, what I do is play as Sonic and press the punch button constantly. This works against all the characters. But don't kick as Sonic, because his kicking movement is too slow.

Sik said:
Metal Sonic isn't the final enemy. After it you must fight against Eggman yet. But, instead of the other battles, it's a 1-round battle, and you have only 15" for defeat him, instead of 30.
I know, I completely obliterated all unlockables in Sonic Gems Collection in one night :D

i have been playing sonic the fighters on sonic gems collection since they never brung out a sonic the fighters arcade machine were i live :cry: . the v+p+b was in V was down the P was punch and the B was block, I used v because there was no other thing to put in for down. the "weapon grab" is used for grabing the opponets weapon if they have one for example if you used the weapon grab on fang you grab his gun and use it against him, its funny when you use it on espio. Why would you want to fully complete any game in 1 day anyway, it took me around a weeks time to beat my gems.

I still try to play as Super Sonic but can never get around to getting him. Metal Sonic is hard, but I still go around him eventually. It still pisses me off when I try to activate SS but then see how it didn't work.

NEVER lose ANY round since you start the game. I mean, beat all the 16 rounds before Metal Sonic. If you lose at least one round, the cheat won't work. Then beat a round against Metal Sonic and in the next one do BACK + PUNCH + KICK (the cheat for the temporal invincibility that takes a barrier). Then you turn into SuperSonic (if you're Sonic, obviously :P).

yeah its really hard to become super sonic but its worth it, i can get up to him easy with out losing a round exept for espio and sonic they annoy me, then when u get up to metal he kicks your ass. i dont know how i did it but i cant do it any more. VECTOR MAN 2 really sucked, vector man 1 was ok tho.

heh heh... i would have to say that fang is the best character and YOU KNOW IT PHAZON SONIC!!!! if phazon sonic can turn super....and i can beat phazon sonic about 5 whole five round fights in a row. then...what does that make me? btw i have played phazon sonic so plz dont diss me...... im not showing off. just talking to a friend in reality. heheh. next time you come over, sonics gonna be filled so full of lead hell be using his dick for a pencil....even though fang shoots corks not lead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back