Most Dissapointing Final Boss/Ending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
I bet we´ve all been trough a moment like this, in wich you like the game and hope it´s going to have a climatic ending, and then, it comes a boss that you can beat in like 9 seconds and get a crappy ending.

It happened that to me in Mirror´s Edge, you´re on a giant building, reaching the top, spent till night running to the top, you go to reach the mastermind and you get... THIS!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RextlNkzwxw&feature=related

Same goes for Modern Warfare 1 and 2...

The ending for the first Modern warfare was actually good mainly because unlike the 2nd, it didn't compose of almost 7 minutes of a tedious fist fight while your lying there half unconscious and gaining the last of your strength to pull a knife out of yourself in slow-mo just to throw a knife at someone. At least in MW 1 you were given the actual feeling of a life-death situation and the only shot to take down the main baddie.
I'm not saying it was the best ending ever, I'm only saying it gave more of a feeling of accomplishment after dealing with all the hectic crap from the start.

But anyway getting back on topic...

Short and simple I didn't really enjoy the final boss in Assassin's Creed 2. From what could of been an epic fight involving another apple of eden turned into a looong plain battle of blades and for some reason... fists? I mean from the first game, you saw just a portion of what the apple can do and it still gave a sense of awe as it distorted your sync with Altair. If they applied the same thing in AC 2 but with different effects (by that I mean something that would hinder you) then it may of been a better fight.

In b4 final fantasy VII.

Klonoa: Door Into Phantomile A very goood game its just really sad to see how huepow and klonoa just become harshly seperated from each other.

Sonic Adventure 2 Yes Shadow dies. Or something. We all felt a little sad for mr.emo himself, mainly because of how he supposedly died. But he did it for everyone on earth.

Metal Gear Solid The torture ending where meryl dies is the one thats sad. The woman snake loves is just gone before his eyes, but at least it starts the awesome buddy adventures of dave and hal. :3 That whole last scentence there doesn't make me gay, right?

Sonic Unleashed For fans, this would be considered a good ending because it means no more chip to f up the sequels anymore. But its sad how chip had to "shadow" himself to save the earth. When you think about it, that concepts getting old in the sonic games.

Mega Man X and X5 Zero dies....again. But still sad because X had to fight his best friend in X5 and that whole sacrifice thing in the first game. What am I fighting for?!

Dissapointing
Bioshock: they forgot to roll the credits after it
Dark void Zero: See Bioshock

I'd have to say that Bowser from Super Mario Galaxy 2 was incredibly dissapointing, along with the rest of the Bowser stages in SMG2 (Not Bowser Jr., may I remind you). They felt as if it was the same boss battle, except they add one tiny thing every time. The second part of the battle was a bit more varied, but it still lasted only a few seconds.

Half-Life 2 had a decent ending, but a shit final boss. In fact, Valve games in general are kind of shitty on the boss front. The Left 4 Dead series is begging for some bad-ass bosses that require cooperation to finish off.

Metroid Prime 3 had a lame boss. The entire final level was essentially a huge gimmick anyway, which made the entire experience more "that's cool man" than "woah that's AWESOME".

In b4 final fantasy VII.

Klonoa: Door Into Phantomile A very goood game its just really sad to see how huepow and klonoa just become harshly seperated from each other.

Sonic Adventure 2 Yes Shadow dies. Or something. We all felt a little sad for mr.emo himself, mainly because of how he supposedly died. But he did it for everyone on earth.

Metal Gear Solid The torture ending where meryl dies is the one thats sad. The woman snake loves is just gone before his eyes, but at least it starts the awesome buddy adventures of dave and hal. :3 That whole last scentence there doesn't make me gay, right?

Sonic Unleashed For fans, this would be considered a good ending because it means no more chip to f up the sequels anymore. But its sad how chip had to "shadow" himself to save the earth. When you think about it, that concepts getting old in the sonic games.

Mega Man X and X5 Zero dies....again. But still sad because X had to fight his best friend in X5 and that whole sacrifice thing in the first game. What am I fighting for?!
Dissappointing, not sad.

Fable 2. You spend all your time getting gold and leveling yourself up, and when you finally get to the end, the main baddie dies (with or without you actually killing him by the way) with one gunshot! And at the same time, a part of you dies inside with the bad guy. It's that bad.

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
Marluxia, Second form.
This battle is just long, and repetitive. His attacks are weak and can't preform sleights, so he's easy to card break. It's a huge contrast to the first Marluxia battle right before.

The final boss of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story really disappointed me. The boss was incredibly easy, haven beaten it on my second try. I actually expected it to be MUCH longer and more epic like in Partners in Time. Unfortunately, I didn't see that happen.

The final boss of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story really disappointed me. The boss was incredibly easy, haven beaten it on my second try. I actually expected it to be MUCH longer and more epic like in Partners in Time. Unfortunately, I didn't see that happen.
I can see where you're comparing it to Partners in Time, but when you fight a boss where you have to be level 35 for even a slight bit of challenge, it's pretty easy for you to think it's incredibly easy. I was hoping for an extra Large Bowser fight, but past that it wasn't that bad. The fight did the game justice.

Um... he wasn't emo until that awful game Shadow the Hedgehog.
Hm... Mega Man ZX Advent.
Easy final boss.

Um... he wasn't emo until that awful game Shadow the Hedgehog.
Hm... Mega Man ZX Advent.
Easy final boss.

There also weren´t a single Sonic game with so many cutscenes before, so there is no certain way of knowing that.

There also weren´t a single Sonic game with so many cutscenes before, so there is no certain way of knowing that.
Uh, SA2 had plenty of cutscenes.

Shadow wasn't really emo in his debut (or, at least, wrongfully "emo"), just vengeful. After that he was supposed to have left his past behind.

Then again, he was also supposed to be dead.

Brak eggman. I know it's not the final boss, but I don't think I would've laughed harder if had seen the Cyberdemon instead of that ridiculous thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back