Why did you make your signature what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting rather annoyed of these topics, but I'll do this one anyway.

I got it because I got it.

I really don't see the problem with threads like this one. They're a lot more entertaining than the recolors and joke wads posted in the characters forum. What else do you expect to be discussed in a general discussion forum?

More to the point, my sig is the way it is because I wanted it to be simple, informative, and unobtrusive. Too many people feel the need to have mile-long sigs with awful jokes in them to no good end.

Well, usually I have my sig being a Random Quote of the Random Time Interval, because it's... fun? But currently, it's changed to show you that sb got pwnt.

EDIT: Fixed a typo.

Kaysakado said:
EDIT: Fixed a typo.
Interrupted, announcement. *shot*

Kaysakado's right, it is fun... Plus, I don't like having an empty sig for whatever reason.
And if I'm in a bad mood and I see that quote, then.. well, you know.

I think that it's sort of funny! Of course I'm a Tailsdoll fan, so I like it.
The reason I got my signature, is one, I found the chao quote on another website, and I love it, and the Z? thing is from JTHM.

Kaysakado said:
Well, usually I have my sig being a Random Quote of the Random Time Interval, because it's... fun?
Basically the same as him... except it isn't called "Random Quote of the Random Time Interval." It's just random messages that are from IRC, really. Usually funny, like the one I have right now, which shows quite good timing on my end. D: Oh yeah, that "Click" used to say "My Youtube Videos," but since I got the too long sign, I changed it to "Click."

Random SatAM or Jazz Jackrabbit quotes in my case.

Mainly to underscore the fact that I am a fan of two long-dead series.

Well, I can definately see long ones like Kayasakado's random crap being bulky and out of place, but I'd think two lines are acceptable.

I like to try to come up with a quote that conveys my opinions on things... My new one could be worded better, but well...

My old one was one of my favorite quotes from LOTR: "There is some good in this world, and its worth fighting for!" and my new one is an attempt to get some point across about logic, but as I said before... poor wording -_-

I diiiid have a picture there that I was quite proud of, until I realized they didn't work. It had a picture of Mighty (painted over a screenie from Sonic) in the foreground with a pic of the Death Egg in the background.

I made mine when I became a MOD on here. The reason why I have my sig is because it is a quick way to link to the rules and such without having to click "Post new Topic" or "Reply".

Sonict

Tets said:
More to the point, my sig is the way it is because I wanted it to be simple, informative, and unobtrusive. Too many people feel the need to have mile-long sigs with awful jokes in them to no good end.
Quoted for truth, and as usual someone said exactly what I would say about my, in this case, sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back