Overwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowJacket

The unreliable judge
This is a game, people are playing it (myself included), it's pretty good.

I've been playing this a fair bit over the past few days, primarily as Pharah, Mei, D.Va, Reihnhardt, Mercy and Zenyatta. And having a really damn good time.

Discuss. Post battletags for friendly team ups. Post your sick play of the game highlights etc.

Incidentally, if anyone wants to play with me, battle tag is in my signature. (Playing on European servers. Sorry Americans but Blizzard still hasn't figured out how to cross-region server ;_;)

Sadly not in a position to where I can buy it due to lousy computer specs. I played this on my friend's computer though, and it's really fun. Mei is fucking awesome, I also want to try out Pharah and McCree when I get the chance.

I Didn't like it that much, Looks like Team Fortress 2 but with skills .

Overwatch looks like Team Fortress 2 before TF2 got bloated with stupid shit.

One thing I really like is that each character has skills like in DOTA/LoL, but you can switch characters midgame like TF2. So not only is each character more rounded compared to TF2, but you can still make counterplays by switching class.

I also have this. I'll post my battletag later on when I remember it. European server though of course. I've mostly played Zenyatta or Lucio. I just like playing supports really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back