The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shocking how much more goodlooking everyone is than in your own imagination huh? :-P

Also, Arf, I have to say that for 6 am you look quite tidy. I usually look more like a zombie at that time of day. O__o

Cue said:
Citizens rejoice! Your Lord and Master stands on high [html:152713b47a]<span>playing track 3</span>[/html:152713b47a]

Cue images went here

That's how skinney I am, but wow, that's a long neck, Cue. No offence.

0920081852.jpg

Bewar, Giant Peec.

I was debating whether or not to do this, but it's not like anyone knows who I am anyway, so, here you go.

IdentityNonCrisis.png

It's me, high on meth amphetamines (Not really) pointing right, for some reason, it's an excerpt from one of my YouTube videos.

SuperSonicStar* said:

Indeed, I'm about 3 stone underweight, and as for the neck, yeah, it's pretty long and I get told that on a regular basis.

I'm not sure if this is a bump, but meh.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8069/coolkidcm4.png

Super-awesome guy with X-Men goggles. :D

(NOTE: I'm not allowed to spread my face (or at least my eye-area) into the wild. Now don't think I'm a paranoid idiot or anything; I just don't want anyone going to try and e-rape me, so I just cover what'll make me fully-exposed. :P)

YO EYEZ WILL BURN AT MAH FACE >:U

Cue said:
SuperSonicStar* said:

Indeed, I'm about 3 stone underweight, and as for the neck, yeah, it's pretty long and I get told that on a regular basis.

People on a regular basis tell you that you're neck is to long? And I never imagined that you were a 3 stone underweight.

^Well, that solves one of the great mysteries of the SRB2MB... "What the hell is Draykon?" Now we know: Draykon = Man

Well, I'll post what I have now. My photo taking application makes my face look like a static TV channel, so I was having fun with some effects in gimp to look a bit better. I'll get a better one soon. So... how do you guys get the clear photos?
2znxqfs.jpg

Everyone else here looks like the generic video game nerd. (Excluding a few people.) WRYYY?? No offense. sorry. I just thought that there'd be a bit more variety.

Now... How did you all think I looked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back