YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:
10nvnuw.png

Yes, the ACTUAL me (my hair isn't really yellow...it's black).
Gaiaonline ripoff. Post YOUR artwork, not someone elses.
WRONG. It is mine. I made it with the dream avatar creator.

You made that with A Dream thinggie. Aka Generator. Doesn't work like that.
Anyway. I need a tablet >_> I'm not going to color this until I get one, which will be in 2 days. Photoshop is your friend.
123.png

Where it looks choppy I went over it. I'm still working on it ^_~
And spark. its not that hard >_>
1f4285.png

Bleh, I hate the state of sprite art today.

Create your own sprites, Y'know...from scratch?

Not sprite rips.

Not sprite edit/recolor.

Not using one of those avatar sprite makers.

Here is a sprite made by my sister, who is 10.

realspritefm3.png

No editing from pre-existing sprites there.

Armonte said:
You made that with A Dream thinggie. Aka Generator. Doesn't work like that.
Anyway. I need a tablet >_> I'm not going to color this until I get one, which will be in 2 days. Photoshop is your friend.
123.png

Where it looks choppy I went over it. I'm still working on it ^_~
And spark. its not that hard >_>
1f4285.png
I can only draw like that on paper and unlucky for me I don't have a scanner...who's that supposed to be anyway?

Who the **** doe's it look like. >_> Sprite is me. Fox is FoxBoy.

--------------------------------
I vampire...ized Darkwarrior!!!

Darkvampire.png

Armonte said:
Who the **** doe's it look like. >_> Me.

Insert large image here

I never seen a vampire with red blushed skin and yeah wtf.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Armonte said:
Who the **** doe's it look like. >_> Me.

Insert large image here

I never seen a vampire with red blushed skin and yeah wtf.
:( I was bored.

Haven't there been a few topics like this before? Maybe I've been around too long. I've been a member long enough to see at least 3 of these topics.

Zeshiro said:
Haven't there been a few topics like this before? Maybe I've been around too long. I've been a member long enough to see at least 3 of these topics.
Ah well, as long as it doesn't get spammed to death im pretty sure this one will stay.

Zeshiro said:
Yeah, there's been several. Also I haven't seen you post in forever, :P

Zeshiro said:
That he did, and I'm still questioning whether or not to contribute to this topic or not.
Holy shiznipz! Zesh is back! Now, back on topic. Dark Warrior looks like a huminoid chameleon...Well, what armonte did to him anyway.

Zeshiro said:

I believe you're thinking of the "post funny pics here" threads. That degenerated into stupidity because no one knows the definition of humor.

As long as people stop posting their edits and actually post THEIR OWN ART, this thread is fine.

I like sprites, as long as they're completely hand-made. Like mine in the avatar.

Blue Warrior is right. I'll admit that Armonte did a neat try of editing DW's picture but that is not what this topic is about.

Hyper Shadic X said:
and the third pic is ok, but he has a fat head, no offense. :/
Yeah, I know. I attempted a view where he was meant to have his head slightly down, but...
Silent_Snipe said:
Linky
This took me 5 hours to do so enjoy [/joke]
Lol, five hours.
Armonte said:
You kind or randomly darkend some spots. You messed up and got some of that on the door behind him. Also, one the fingers, you can clearly see the lines. Quick, simple edit.

Urmm... You should just make it a link to the picture, sonic260, because that Buizel pic is huge! I don't find the bit about him "firing his lazer" very funny personally, since the joke is getting old now.

As for the situation about the sprite rips, I think I'll change the topic title to show they aren't allowed just in case anybody else who posts here hasn't a clue about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back