Sonic 2k6 SPOILERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

light dasher

sonicdies.gif

NOOOOOO SONIC DIED BY WHATS HIS FACE, DAM YOU WHATS HIS FACE, poor sonic :(
though really i just spoiled that for myself :? because i haven't got te game, though i've played the demo

Don't put spoilers in the topic.

Ah, I've been looking for a clip of when that happened. No worries, he gets brought back to life.

Ahem, LOLOLOLOL, Sonic died!

DON'T TELL ME THAT I HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME *gets tails to remove all my merories*

So Mephiles kills sonic...haha...if only it was like this, Mephiles shoots Sonic, Shadow shoots Mephiles, Sonics not really dead and gets up, Shadow shoots Sonic.

I COMMAND YOU DRAYKON TO EDIT YOUR POST WITH THE WORD SPOILERS ON IT, that is all.........................cats rule............*shot*

Its not really a spoiler that Sonic gets *blank* back after being *blanked*, you wouldnt just...*blank* off the main character after 15 years of success, everybody and their momma would riot.

He was killed by a Space Time Warp-like-thing that Mephiles Did, sort of like Shadow's abilities in Sonic Battle.

Bleh, I doubt censorship had anything to do with the un-realistic death, I just think Sonic Team didn't want to, erm, change the style of emotions in the Sonic series. But they should've kept Sonic dead.

Yay, kill off Sonic and make Shadow the main character.
Eww.
oh, and lol @ a Sonic game actually having spoilers.

I would rather have the Sonic series dead than having it filled with crappy titles >_> I know it is a bad idea to kill off the main character. That is a given.

I'm a major sonic fan, and I wouldn't want Sonic to really die, but...

...It COULD work, if done properly...

something like this: After a long and arduous battle, Sonic sacrifices himself to save the world...and then after the credits, the following scene happens:

Something belonging to sonic (let's say...a bracelet or something) falls to the earth, and causes a cmall crater. A shadowy face (sleeping) jerks awake, and goes to look at it. After a moment, the figure puts it on, and you see who it is. A new hedgehog (one that actually looks cool, for once), that then dashes off at sonic speeds. Therefore, the main character dies, but the series continues. >_> oh. and needless to say, Sonic STAYS DEAD. If he comes back as a spirit to give the new hero advice, thats OK (at least it's an improvement over Omochao), but if he'd come back completely, then it would suck...

>_> that way, all the characters could age (I want tails to actually become cool again!) and then the series could sort of...be reborn.

>_>

<_<

/me dives into antiflame bunker to avoid incoming flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back